The Best Region For Biking In Italy Is Abruzzi

Can I ask you where and why did you learn italian, spannish and some other language?

Virenque said:
Can I ask you where and why did you learn italian, spannish and some other language?

No problem Virenque. I was born in Venezuela (South America) with Italian Parents and now I live in the USA. I lived in all 3 continents so far, and I am also learning French. What about you?

So I guess you have lived in Italy? About me..nothing special - pure Slovenian, born where I still live!:)

Virenque said:
So I guess you have lived in Italy? About me..nothing special - pure Slovenian, born where I still live!:)

Yes, I lived in Abruzzi specifically Montesilvano.
Then you can teach me some slovenian slang .... ;)

ciao

mareblu said:
Hello cycling friends, if you really want to enjoy great mountain and beach views all in one area, go to the region of Abruzzi in Italy. You will enjoy the most spectacular hill roads and the greatest food there is!

Abruzzi is located in the center zone of Italy. Even Bob Roll mentioned it during TDF how wonderful this Area is for Training any rider.

CHeck it out! you will love it!

CIAO

Mareblu ;)

I' HAVE SOME RELATIVES IN ABRUZZI IS A GOOD PLACE MOUNTAIN,HILLS AND SEA, BUT ARE YOU BEEN IN TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE ? THERE ISN'T THE SEA , BUT GREAT MOUNTAINS THE HIGHER PASSES IN THJE ALPS HUNDRED OF LAKES, FOREST ,CASTLE AND LTTTLE HISTORICAL TOWN .
THIS REGION IS GOOD FOR MOUNTAIN BIKING AND ROAD BIKE TOO.
I' TAKE MY MTB AND IN FIFTY MINUTES FROM THE CENTRE OF THE TOWN I'ARRIVE AT ABOUT 960M ON THE SEA LEVEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NATURE NEAR A LOVELY LAKE, LITTLE RELAX AND AFTER A FANTASTIC DOWNHILL RACE IN FEW MINUTES I'LL ARRIVE AT HOME.
ALL 90% TRAFFIC FREE.

Virenque said:
So where do you live?
i'live in Trento the bigger town of Trentino but doesn't mean that dont'like other part of italy .
I can say you to visit Siena and tuscany too. Very beautiful location for road bike, i'ride in merse valley (Tuscany) with mountain bike very good but different from my region

mareblu said:
Tutti questi ride e nessuno mi parla in italiano?
per me sarebbe meglio scrivere in italiano ma dovunque in questo forum sembra sgradito. Inoltre il mio inglese fa schifo e solo a leggere i post degli altri mi sento inadeguato.

cldgdd said:
per me sarebbe meglio scrivere in italiano ma dovunque in questo forum sembra sgradito. Inoltre il mio inglese fa schifo e solo a leggere i post degli altri mi sento inadeguato.

Ciao, non preoccuparti che anche se sono anni che abito negli USA, il mio Inglese non e' cosi come quello di un vero americano.
E allora? vicino Siena??? che bella!!!!!! mi ricordo 3 anni fa che sono andata a prendermi un caffee ad un Bar conosciutissimo perche' il padrone era stato un corridore di macchine. Non mi ricordo il nome, ma devo dire che sia il caffee che i dolci erano favolosi.

Benvenuto a bordo :)

cldgdd said:
I' HAVE SOME RELATIVES IN ABRUZZI IS A GOOD PLACE MOUNTAIN,HILLS AND SEA, BUT ARE YOU BEEN IN TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE ? THERE ISN'T THE SEA , BUT GREAT MOUNTAINS THE HIGHER PASSES IN THJE ALPS HUNDRED OF LAKES, FOREST ,CASTLE AND LTTTLE HISTORICAL TOWN .
THIS REGION IS GOOD FOR MOUNTAIN BIKING AND ROAD BIKE TOO.
I' TAKE MY MTB AND IN FIFTY MINUTES FROM THE CENTRE OF THE TOWN I'ARRIVE AT ABOUT 960M ON THE SEA LEVEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NATURE NEAR A LOVELY LAKE, LITTLE RELAX AND AFTER A FANTASTIC DOWNHILL RACE IN FEW MINUTES I'LL ARRIVE AT HOME.
ALL 90% TRAFFIC FREE.

NICE PICTURES THANK YOU!

cldgdd said:

VAH BEH PERO SE TI VA....CHI SE NE FREGA DEGLI ALTRI???

CIAOO!!!! :D DI SICURO MI SPARANO DOPO QUESTA BATTUTA.....

Abruzzi is a great reiogn of Italy.
In any case i think that as you make comparison between different part of Italy, you wrong always. Any single corner has something to offer for bikers too.
Me for example think that if you look for cycling trails in Italy, you should come to Tuscany, but this is only because I live there.
big-smile.png