the best stationary bike

Rob

Guest
For some time I have been looking for the best possible stationary bike for about 1000 USD for my
home use. I consider myself a pretty demanding user (I owe a Concept 2 rower - the best piece of equ
you can owe). I practise several different sports. So far I have chosen the Kettler Ergoracer (looks
like a decent piece of equ). Do you have any suggestions for me (re other makes?)

Thanks in advance

I have used the LeMond Revmaster for approx. 1 year now and its been great! It is infinitely adjustable as far as position on the trainer is concerned. It's also exceptionally quiet as well. I would recommend replacing the stock saddle with one on your choosing, as well as the peddles. I looked at a number of trainers before I bought this one, and for the kind of money your talking, I would definitely buy it again.

http://www.lemondfitness.com/products/revmaster/index.html

There are several makes such as
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3648673501&category
=15276 that are pretty good.

Rob wrote:
> For some time I have been looking for the best possible stationary bike for about 1000 USD for my
> home use. I consider myself a pretty demanding user (I owe a Concept 2 rower - the best piece of
> equ you can owe). I practise several different sports. So far I have chosen the Kettler Ergoracer
> (looks like a decent piece of equ). Do you have any suggestions for me (re other makes?)

There's a review of the Cardgirus at www.bicyclewattage.com. It's a tad out of your price range and
it isn't a comparative review, but it might still be useful since he explains what kinds of things
he was looking for and issues with the implementation.