The best Vids!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by brockfisher05, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. So here is the plan everyone who has made videos on this forum please
    post what you think is the best one out of all the videos. This will
    help people who maybe didnt see video see one.

    --
    brockfisher05 - THE YAM FATHER

    Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

    ADD ME AT: [email protected]
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

  2. GILD

    GILD Guest

    brockfisher05 wrote:
    > *So here is the plan everyone who has made videos on this forum please
    > post what you think is the best one out of all the videos. This will
    > help people who maybe didnt see video see one. *

    i 'still' (http://tinyurl.com/5ytbh) think that this is good idea
    it seems tho that the masses have spoken and indicated their
    disinterest

    oh well
    i don't care
    thanx to John Childs, i have 15 gigs worth of UniVids to wade thru
    and i don't have to battle waiting for a single download
    :D

    --
    GILD - Waffle-Tosser and Time-bider

    if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
    alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
    I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
    Mauldin

    ...using nietzsche's metaphysics to escape from
    christianity...-'metro_tramp on the value of metaphysics'
    (http://tinyurl.com/4sjw6)-
    it's hard to be sure, and good to be paranoid...john childs on life on
    the internet
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

  3. pdc

    pdc Guest

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  5. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  6. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > *I dont get why ppl like muniac so much, i mena to me it seems like
    > kinda suckish riding. *

    the riding isn't anything professional, but it's so well done. it's a
    great movie. if you want to watch amazing riding, then watch Ryan
    Atkins' movie.

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  7. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  8. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > *i think KFC sd was a great flick, very well put together, good camera
    > angles, damn good riding...ect ect *

    that one was good, but I didn't really get it.... what did KFC have to
    do with anything?

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  9. jsm

    jsm Guest

    Well, 'these' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de/videos/japan.htm) aren't
    really of anyone on this forum, (although Ryan Woessner and Simon Wells
    post here once in a great while) but they are some of the most
    interesting and impressive unicycling videos you can see anywhere
    online. :)

    --
    jsm - Freestyle Expert

    Help edit the Unicyclopedia!