The Bicycle Wheel 3rd edition...

Crescentius Vespasianus

Guest
I saw this book in a Performance Bike
store, "The Bicycle Wheel 3rd edition,"
and I was going to get it for a
Christmas gift but then I had second
thoughts. For one, does the 3rd edition
have all the corrections that Jim Beam
suggested. And Jim Beam has stated the
book was filled with errors, was that
the 1st edition, or what? And where is
Jim, did he get released from prison and
lose his internet access?

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
> I saw this book in a Performance Bike store, "The Bicycle Wheel 3rd
> edition," and I was going to get it for a Christmas gift but then I had
> second thoughts. For one, does the 3rd edition have all the corrections
> that Jim Beam suggested. And Jim Beam has stated the book was filled
> with errors, was that the 1st edition, or what? And where is Jim, did
> he get released from prison and lose his internet access?

Maybe jim beam is going into politics like that other most famous
ex-metallurgist, Leonid Brezhnev, and has no time for Usenet?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter