You do need to be paralysed first though.....
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4006933.stm>
I like the image speeding up the legs using a 'throttle'
--
Chris French, Leeds
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
You do need to be paralysed first though.....
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4006933.stm>
I like the image speeding up the legs using a 'throttle'
--
Chris French, Leeds
chris French said:You do need to be paralysed first though.....
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4006933.stm>
I like the image speeding up the legs using a 'throttle'
--
hmmn, it is a 'bent trike, which they have cleverly "dubbed the
'recumbent tricycle'". It is also "rather like a motor bike with the
legs as the engine."
Fundamentally an interesting idea both for cyclists and I imagine, for
people with paralysed legs, but a bit of a clueless article
best wishes
james
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.