The Borat Tour

Crescentius Vespasianus

Guest
If Borat was riding in this Tour I think he'd end up winning it. Just tell
him that Pamela Anderson was waiting for him at the finish line.

On Jul 25, 6:35 pm, "Crescentius Vespasianus" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> If Borat was riding in this Tour I think he'd end up winning it. Just tell
> him that Pamela Anderson was waiting for him at the finish line.

is there foreshadowing of TdF mess in Borat?

On Jul 26, 6:16 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 6:35 pm, "Crescentius Vespasianus" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > If Borat was riding in this Tour I think he'd end up winning it. Just tell
> > him that Pamela Anderson was waiting for him at the finish line.

> is there foreshadowing of TdF mess in Borat?

are there bicycles in "Borat" ???

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:

> If Borat was riding in this Tour I think he'd end up winning it. Just tell
> him that Pamela Anderson was waiting for him at the finish line.

More likely he'd do a Rasmussen 2005 TT except with more crashes.