The boudreaux thread

My god BaCardi you are a sad individual. I think you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person with the problem is in fact you.

Originally posted by discobean7
My god BaCardi you are a sad individual. I think you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person with the problem is in fact you.

HAHAH! That's just hooey! Funny cause the hooey flows both ways! :D And if you can't take it, don't dish it!

Originally posted by fushman
i know its prolly best to just let this thread die, but whered be the fun in that

anyways, does anyone else read the maintenance forum at bicycling.com? ive always thought bikerbilly was a lot like our very own boudreux, just without the attitude or hooey

thoughts?

http://forums.bicycling.com/bic/forum.jsp?forum=2

Hahah! :D Looks like the guy teamed up with lokstah and is posting under other usernames on the other forum you posted. Thanks bud! That was a good laugh!

Originally posted by discobean7
It's true, Discobean. Boudreaux has been (and will always be) a bit of a curmudgeon, but BaCardi is unreal; he takes the cake for most deserving of an ejection, hands down.

Scan over these threads and you'll spot that the vast preponderance of his posts involve verbal combat. Cyclingforums.com is a battleground to him; he's a noisy guy who loves to argue. We could do without him.

Scan over these threads and you will find lokstah's resulting to childlike JR Hallway Monitor scoldings. Of course, never on topic, but always on top of the mudslinging. He couldn't take what he started and runs away. Other users have tried to email him, and he's now got his email turned off because he wanted to sling it, but not take it. The hooey flows both ways from here on out bud.

Emailing? Excuse me? I've tussled with you, because you're a combative jerk, and back in the day, with boudreaux -- but we more or less get along now. Who's emailing me?

You're raving silly.

Beyond arguing with you from time to time, I contribute as much as the next guy. I don't need to prove that -- anyone who spends time here will recognize me as a reasonable dude who participates in normal tech discussions all the time.

Additionally, anyone who spends time here will recognize you as a perpetually livid hothead given to beat downs and flame wars. Period.

Originally posted by lokstah
Beyond arguing with you from time to time, I contribute as much as the next guy. I don't need to prove that --

You are truly pathetic. You JR High Hallway Monitor Act is growing thin. If you'd like to excuse yourself to your so-called combatitve excursions where it is ok for you to fly off the handle, but not for others... well son, you better saddle up a new forum to troll.

What's good for the hooeymongers is good for the hooeymongers. Like it has been said before. The hooey flows both ways. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

Originally posted by BaCardi
If you'd like to excuse yourself to your so-called combatitve excursions where it is ok for you to fly off the handle, but not for others...
With whom? Where? When? Regarding what? What disputes have I had with anyone other than you, beyond these two threads, or that nutty exchange about Lance's training bike a few months back?

Seriously, when? And when have my posts in those disputes been particularly combative? It's all a matter of perspective, of course, and I don't expect you or I to agree on this, but I'd love for you to cite a few examples for the benefit of our (undoubtedly shrinking) audience.

And WHO is emailing me? "Others have tried?" Emailing me? I wasn't aware that I had a publicly displayed email address. My PM box is pretty bare as well... but I got a message from DiabloScott about Kleins a few days ago...

Originally posted by lokstah
Seriously, when? And when have my posts in those disputes been particularly combative? It's all a matter of perspective, of course, and I don't expect you or I to agree on this, but I'd love for you to cite a few examples for the benefit of our (undoubtedly shrinking) audience.

Its hard to be fly with the eagles when you are swimming in bird turd. Examples?! Ha! You already are making a fine example of yourself in the recent threads you trolled.

No, I beg you. I'm in Junior High, remember? Please, offer me some (no, one, really -- anything) examples of the nuissance I've made of myself. Beyond, of course, dealing with you. Can you?

And I'd still love to know what the bit about emailing me is all about. When you get the chance.

I really am going to have to just refer back to our message histories; they speak for themselves. This we agree on, right BaCardi? The forum members are a reasonably intelligent bunch. If I've been so ridiculously hypocritical, or you've been so ridiculously hot-headed, it should be obvious to the rest of the crew.

I linked to our message histories a few posts back. That's about as far as this can go, seems to me. If you've got a question for me, or an answer to one of mine, that's fine I suppose; otherwise, I guess I've got better ways to waste my time.

Same goes to you too, I bet.

Actually, I'm seeing my Smurf face on your posts as well; not sure why. If you're not doing that intentionally, it's some sort of server error.

Anyways, enough.