The boudreaux thread

Originally posted by chrome frame
Well, I think we need a place to talk about this. Anyone want to start?

This thread's just alot of hooey. No, Apple Sauce, Stinky Apple Sauce!!!

(And we wonder why he was booted from another "Bike Forum"). :rolleyes:

LOL....don't scare him/her/it off though...its the highlight of my day seeing who Bourdreaux has rubbished....the master of the one liner, the consumate 'put down' performer. I'm convinced people post things just to see if they can get a 'Hoey'......keep up the good work Boudreaux!......I might start the Boudreaux fan club.....any takers?.....anyone?......anyone?........

cheers,

Hitchy

Originally posted by Hitchy
LOL....don't scare him/her/it off though...its the highlight of my day seeing who Bourdreaux has rubbished....the master of the one liner, the consumate 'put down' performer. I'm convinced people post things just to see if they can get a 'Hoey'......keep up the good work Boudreaux!......I might start the Boudreaux fan club.....any takers?.....anyone?......anyone?........

cheers,

Hitchy
It's HOOEY bub. But I like the way you talk. ;)

Who actually transports "hooey" by barge anyway? A barge load of hooey is a lot of hooey.....you never see him accuse someone of posting a "small pot of hooey" or any other moderate amount...

But seriously though, he seems to be like an encyclopaedia of bike knowledge, but what's with the attitude??

A spade is a spade and boudreaux is just a small POS on the forum anyway.

Originally posted by BaCardi
A spade is a spade and boudreaux is just a small POS on the forum anyway.
Feedback from real hooeymongers is so insightful.

Originally posted by BaCardi
Yeah and so are POS trolls like yourself.
HaHaHa Yeah, the folks on the rec.bicycle tech forum newsgroup know all about about certain P*S trolls.Isn't your card about all punched out?

You know, you stand on your own merit. And self-irony, even if sometimes abrasive, is still amusing in its own way--there's no need to point it out to the person (who, most likely, won't see the point anyhow).

Why, if you have no respect for someone, do you bother wasting your energy replying?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses ole Memphmann ... but trying to cast Boudreaux into the extreme is going a little beyond normal.

Over 1,200 posts: most of them have something worthwhile.
The opinions expressed are free, but they often have positive value.
"boudreaux" is most always worth a read. I don't want "boudreaux" banned here. Sometimes his one liners are a "lot of hooey". Each individual should have free expression on a forum.

Boudreaux is a straight shooter that at times can be a little abrasive. I'm sure that rubs some people the wrong way. Keep in mind that when he's at his most abrasive he is simply speaking from a common sense perspective. There are far bigger as?h?les out there that don't have any of the information he provides. I say we keep him. That's my 2 cents.

Hey, I don't see any of the other resident WAG's getting their own thread. Wasn't it Wilde that said the only thing worse than being talked about, was not being talked about?

But seriously, I don't recall boudreaux ever saying anything that was inaccurate - always right on the money. I can think of far more irritating people - those that shoot their mouth off when they know nothing, or brag about absurd performance statistics that can't possibly be backed up.

But just becase we're saying all these nice things, don't let it go to your head....