the bushit stops here, in georgia

Hypnospin said:
www.commondreams.org/views06/0328-22.htm

so just think what the fine should be for some of you inflammatory posters here.
There will be no fine , but I see something else here that exposes the ACLU for what it is.....

I just copy/pasted my post from another thread, but it is applies here to ....
icon1.gif
Re: Burn in Hell ACLU? ACLU hates fags?
Here is a case of how the ACLU collects money . www.commondreams.org/views06/0328-22.htm

This case is an open and shut case for any attorney. A first year law student could get this thrown out of court. But the ACLU jumps in and this statement gets made......

"After the criminal case is over, Weber says he and Grier may file a civil rights claim."

Now if Weber and the ACLU wins who do you think is going to have to pay?
The taxpayers.

Why would the ACLU want to file a civil rights claim ?
To win a judgement that they get to determine outragous fees for services rendered . Then Weber will recieve what is left over, if any. This is consistent with the ACLU.

Why would they sue the city PD?
Because they have deep pockets. You wouldn't want to sue a homeless person
would you?

And who is the winner in this case? The ACLU.

Who is the loser?
The taxpayers.

And what is the final result if the ACLU files a civil rights case and wins?
The law will not change. The law that says you can have any bumpersticker on your car you want is already in place. Nothing can be changed. However, the ACLU will have more funds to seek out the big cases like this and find civil entities that have deeper pockets. Just more power lunches.

Now all the liberals are screaming the ACLU is standing up for civil rights. And on the surface this looks this way. And the ACLU wants you to think this is a case about civil rights. But it sure looks as if they are more interested in making the ACLU lawyers a nice paycheck.

The thread that was started " the bushit stops here, in georgia" wanted to show how liberals are being attacked. But if you follow the money in this case, it exposes the ACLU for what it is. A very well marketed organization that exploits the fears of those who donate.

the battle of redundant posts.

so the taxpayer underwrites these stipends, what percentage of the pentagon budget is that now?

let us keep things in perspective. if one wishes to take task with an issue of principle surely there are bigger fish to fry...

wolfix said:
There will be no fine , but I see something else here that exposes the ACLU for what it is.....

I just copy/pasted my post from another thread, but it is applies here to ....
icon1.gif
Re: Burn in Hell ACLU? ACLU hates fags?
Here is a case of how the ACLU collects money . www.commondreams.org/views06/0328-22.htm

more offensively, it has the word "bush" in it.

actually, the two words are combined, hence the true abomination.

desert_RAT said:
Well. If that's the law...................

The sticker has the word "****" in it. Now I don't know about Georgia but here in Montana if you swear and a minor hears it, you can be arrested.

Are you saying you don't agree?