The cancer cures are being suppressed

bicycledick

Jul 26, 2009
Cancer is not something complicated. It is just cells that keep growing. This occurs in an oxygen depleted state. Cancer is manily caused by not eating right. But no exercise makes the not eating right even worse.
Lance Armstrong should allow the whole story about cancer be told. Chemo you try to kill the whole body and hopefully you kill the cancer first. Surgery you open someone up and take out lumps. These people always die in a few years.
Things like radio frequencies, hemp oil, food grade hydrogen peroxide and xoygen is what kills cancer. But big pharma can't make money from those cures. That's why they are suppressed. They actually wouldn't even want to come up with a pill you take once and cure cancer, because that isn't profitable. So what they want to do is keep having billions given to them and just come up with a pill that doesn't cure cancer, but just keeps is from growing.
Lance Armstrong needs to learn the truth. He wouldn't have made it if is wasn't for the fact he was in good physical shape. If he was fat and didn't ride a bike he wouldn't have made it.
The success rate for some of the natrual cures could be as high as 90% if caught in time. That's a huge disparity of numbers that they want to suppress.

This stuff isn't hard to figure out. They suppressed cars that got 200 miles to the gallon fifty years ago. They threatened people to sell their patents on solar panels 35 years ago. The same with diseases. People found cures fifty years ago. For instance a man could hook two wires to someone and hit a certain radio frequency and all the cancer would be destroyed. Do you think docotrs and big pharma want this to be known. People go to their doctors and they think the doctor won't lie to them. They'll tell them everything, but what they don't understand is it all boils down to money. The big food companies have poisoned us for 60 years and given million diabetes. But even that can be cured. You could eat seaweed and other herbs and cure it. You think big pharma or doctors want this known. That means they supress the truth. If it's life and death you better not believe what the doctor tells you.
A doctors son tookm over his father's practice. An old lady Jones came in and this young doctor told her about an herb that would cure her illness that she had been coming to his father for 30 years. When the son told his father. His father said, you idiot she put you through college.

Thanks 4 letting me know!! It's a scandal! Solution? Let's change the present capital-imperialistic sysem into true anarcho-communism!! How? By forming the ACP/RD's global government (ACP/RD: the nonviolent Anarcho-Communist Party / Renatoist DIANAist <and yes, I've founded it...>) by braking the oldest and biggest taboo on Earth: that on the intercontinental, secret nonverbal communication! Do the people think they need that sort of secret language to have fun? Just let's change the laws and allow what most people do in their privacy! (If the child is willing, then...... but if no coercision is involved!) then the global population will realise how >true< freedom is like!! By abrogating the -surpassed- laws on the so-called privacy, and insuring total, reciprocal and loving control through web-cams and so on, also criminality will be banished for good!! Justice? Let's also abolish the present international monetary system and substitute it with non-saveable points, to prevent unsocial piling up of money and/or goods! Every human being will receive 4000 points a month, for work or study 4 hours a day, for 4 days a week, with 4 payed months of vacations a year!! This regardless of the responsability one has, be that of the president of the global government, or that of a (let's say) garbage-collector! The "higher" social position won't be a reason to 'enjoy' a higher income than a fellow human being in a "lower" one! (Now, this is true communism: >equal pay< no matter the job! For a truly classless society!!) How does one become an ACP/RD-member? There are no lists and no fees! Anyone agreeing with its manifesto, is automatically a member!! Remember John Lennon's >Imagine<? <<..and no religion too..>> right! Religion -divides-, but the >faith< in our
*H*E*A*V*E*N*L*Y***L*A*D*Y*-*C*O*M*R*A*D*
, WHO'S BOUNDLESS LIGHT OF LOVE, and WHO truly CREATED the existing, >unifies<!!! And <<..imagine no possessions..>> for his song, the "Illuminati" have sent him the killer! In fact, with the ACP/RD's People's Republic of the Globes, the possessions will be redistribuited, and we all be registerd users of what we have at our disposition. No more ultra-rich, no more hunger-deaths! No more wars, no more criminality; protection for the little-ones, and safety for the grown-ups!! All do-gooders of the world, unite!! Renato (Founder)

bicycledick said:
Cancer is not something complicated. It is just cells that keep growing. This occurs in an oxygen depleted state. Cancer is manily caused by not eating right. But no exercise makes the not eating right even worse.
Lance Armstrong should allow the whole story about cancer be told. Chemo you try to kill the whole body and hopefully you kill the cancer first. Surgery you open someone up and take out lumps. These people always die in a few years.
Things like radio frequencies, hemp oil, food grade hydrogen peroxide and xoygen is what kills cancer. But big pharma can't make money from those cures. That's why they are suppressed. They actually wouldn't even want to come up with a pill you take once and cure cancer, because that isn't profitable. So what they want to do is keep having billions given to them and just come up with a pill that doesn't cure cancer, but just keeps is from growing.
Lance Armstrong needs to learn the truth. He wouldn't have made it if is wasn't for the fact he was in good physical shape. If he was fat and didn't ride a bike he wouldn't have made it.
The success rate for some of the natrual cures could be as high as 90% if caught in time. That's a huge disparity of numbers that they want to suppress.

Where do you get your facts? Your list of cancer causes is woefully short. The rest of what you say is wild conjecture.

I have learned from Ty Bollinger and Kevin Trudeau and others that the government has lied about everything. They allow the big corporations to screw us. That's why we are the sickest people on earth with 50 million diabetics. We have been shafted. If everyone would just start growing their own food and let the garbage sit on the grocery store shelves we could get the bastards back. You would have to leave the McDonald's **** alone too. We are bombarded at the grocery store and all the fast food places. Now were taking our junk food all over the world.

Jesus Christ. Did you learn your "info" anywhere credible? As a former diabetic, I have to ask what the f**k you know about diabetes?

You have zero clue about cancer. I guarantee you that. Nothing. Zip. You're another conspiracy nut run amok.

Good luck with your delusions.

I have a grandmother with diabetes. The disease can be cured. One way is by taking seaweed pills. Your pancreas can rebuild itself. My question is how the hell did we become the most diabetic country in the world? Now kids are getting type 1 diabetes at an alarming rate.
Everything is a conspiracy to people like you. The government is the biggest conspirators there are. They are in cahoots with big pharma and corporations.
The government knows what makes people sick. Big corporations are allowed to put junk in our food like MSG and trans fats. Eat your biscuits and pancake mix loaded with aluminum by-products. What the frick is aluminum doing in our foods? Then big pharma is allowed to give us worthless pills when we are being lied to.

Time for the 'ole foil hat again I suppose...

bicycledick said:
I have a grandmother with diabetes. The disease can be cured. One way is by taking seaweed pills. Your pancreas can rebuild itself. My question is how the hell did we become the most diabetic country in the world? Now kids are getting type 1 diabetes at an alarming rate.
Everything is a conspiracy to people like you. The government is the biggest conspirators there are. They are in cahoots with big pharma and corporations.
The government knows what makes people sick. Big corporations are allowed to put junk in our food like MSG and trans fats. Eat your biscuits and pancake mix loaded with aluminum by-products. What the frick is aluminum doing in our foods? Then big pharma is allowed to give us worthless pills when we are being lied to.

If you were at least 18, I'd say you're a Ron Paul supporter, aren't you.

Seaweed pills won't cure diabetes if it did, why is your grandmother still diabetic? Aluminum in food isn't some evil plot... it occours naturally. Cancer isn't 100% avoidable, although I do agree that it is largely avoidable with diet and exercise. Live an healthy lifestyle and you'll be a healthy person.

You seem to have fallen for a lot of misinformation, and propaganda. Why does the government want its population to be sick? An unhealthy population can't work, and thus pays no taxes, and makes the government (and those shifty Big Corporations) no money at all -- because they have no income.

You're that guy who learned one fact, and 50 crazy ideas from some nutjob and decided that because there was a fact burried in all the **** that the entire pile must be true.

But you aren't going to listen to me anyway, so have fun watching out for black helicopters and government assassins...

Mashiach said:
Thanks 4 letting me know!! It's a scandal! Solution? Let's change the present capital-imperialistic sysem into true anarcho-communism!! How? By forming the ACP/RD's global government (ACP/RD: the nonviolent Anarcho-Communist Party / Renatoist DIANAist <and yes, I've founded it...>) by braking the oldest and biggest taboo on Earth: that on the intercontinental, secret nonverbal communication! Do the people think they need that sort of secret language to have fun? Just let's change the laws and allow what most people do in their privacy! (If the child is willing, then...... but if no coercision is involved!) then the global population will realise how >true< freedom is like!! By abrogating the -surpassed- laws on the so-called privacy, and insuring total, reciprocal and loving control through web-cams and so on, also criminality will be banished for good!! Justice? Let's also abolish the present international monetary system and substitute it with non-saveable points, to prevent unsocial piling up of money and/or goods! Every human being will receive 4000 points a month, for work or study 4 hours a day, for 4 days a week, with 4 payed months of vacations a year!! This regardless of the responsability one has, be that of the president of the global government, or that of a (let's say) garbage-collector! The "higher" social position won't be a reason to 'enjoy' a higher income than a fellow human being in a "lower" one! (Now, this is true communism: >equal pay< no matter the job! For a truly classless society!!) How does one become an ACP/RD-member? There are no lists and no fees! Anyone agreeing with its manifesto, is automatically a member!! Remember John Lennon's >Imagine<? <<..and no religion too..>> right! Religion -divides-, but the >faith< in our
*H*E*A*V*E*N*L*Y***L*A*D*Y*-*C*O*M*R*A*D*
, WHO'S BOUNDLESS LIGHT OF LOVE, and WHO truly CREATED the existing, >unifies<!!! And <<..imagine no possessions..>> for his song, the "Illuminati" have sent him the killer! In fact, with the ACP/RD's People's Republic of the Globes, the possessions will be redistribuited, and we all be registerd users of what we have at our disposition. No more ultra-rich, no more hunger-deaths! No more wars, no more criminality; protection for the little-ones, and safety for the grown-ups!! All do-gooders of the world, unite!! Renato (Founder)

You best be trollin >:|

Once people start personally attacking people who are trying to give people good advice things go downhill from there. I have researched and talked with many people who have learned through research. You Sir are a pest. There are thosuands of doctors out there that only use natural cures and not surgery for cancer. This isn't something new.

So, here's a PM that I got from bicycledick:

bicycledick said:
I know more about cancer than you know about your own nutsack. Peopel that get diabetes eat the wrong ******* **** or they are fat slobs.

Lookee there: he just reeks of intelligence.

psycobob said:
You best be trollin >:|

Trollin'? Did U read the whole message? Not even Jeshua (better known through his better sounding pseudo "Jesus"), dared 2 brake the taboo on the S.I.S.U.L. (for: Sinners' Intercontinental Secret Unspoken Language)!
Someone wrote: anyone not being part of the solution, is part of the problem!
Renato
Founder of the ACP/RD

Mashiach said:
Trollin'? Did U read the whole message? Not even Jeshua (better known through his better sounding pseudo "Jesus"), dared 2 brake the taboo on the S.I.S.U.L. (for: Sinners' Intercontinental Secret Unspoken Language)!
Someone wrote: anyone not being part of the solution, is part of the problem!
Renato
Founder of the ACP/RD

Uh-huh. I see you brought no facts to the picnic.

alienator said:
Uh-huh. I see you brought no facts to the picnic.

No facts? Did U ever read the gospel? (I did, twice!) Jeshua (his real name) -never- mentionned the S.I.S.U.L.! As "christ" he -had- 2 free mankind, from the taboo on it! (I would like to write more, but I've got 2 go 2 the grocery-store, before it closes!)

Mashiach said:
No facts? Did U ever read the gospel? (I did, twice!) Jeshua (his real name) -never- mentionned the S.I.S.U.L.! As "christ" he -had- 2 free mankind, from the taboo on it! (I would like to write more, but I've got 2 go 2 the grocery-store, before it closes!)

The gospel is fact? When was that proven? Since when is faith fact?

alienator said:
The gospel is fact? When was that proven? Since when is faith fact?

Ok, let's forget about the gospel...; but it's a fact that in no book, besides the old-testament which I've red, completely, in the 60s, as a teenager (in the Proverbs, Chapter 6, Vers 12-13, of the >Old< King James's Version), and the 2 publications of mine (>Confidential?...< of 1983 & >12 years after..< of 1995 <both self-published, of course>), can anything on that tabooed nonverbal-communication, B found!

Has anybody heard of the Gerson therapy? I learned about this in the documentary on Netflix called The Beautiful Truth and it sounds interesting. They talk about how fresh vegetable juice is easily digested and the nutrients are rushed to every cell, they talk about the energy in living vegitation and advocate juicing 20 pounds of vegetables every day for the most extreme cases.

Johnny @ Local Bike Trader - Used Bicycles for Sale