The carmichael tcc training...

gontxo_nos

Jan 12, 2016
Hello, I want to know if the plan provided by Carmichael is valid for MTB marathons.

I like the marathons of one day and marathons of several days as the Cape Epic.

The Carmichael (Time Crunched Cyclist) plan will useful for this purpose? :).

Thanks! ;).

If you really feel like doing it then just go ahead and doit, you can also add or modify some exercises in order to make iti easier or more difficult for you, it is a great routine, I think yes, it might work for what you're looking for, you definitely should try it.

Okey, I'll try a TCC system for my objetives. In my case, a MTB marathons of several days.

The TCC system looks good :).

Slightly skeptical that 6hrs a week is enough for certain events. Interval training should be one component of your training schedule, not all of it. But many people have good things to say about it so I don't honestly know. Try it see. Let us know how you do.

Hey there,
I get where you're coming from. While interval training has its benefits, solely relying on it for certain events may be questionable. It's essential to have a well-rounded training schedule that includes other components like endurance rides and strength training. Balancing different aspects can improve performance and minimize burnout. It's great to experiment and see what works for you, so definitely give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Sharing experiences can help us all learn and grow. Happy riding!