The Champ, the Chump and the USPS employee...

Arthur Dey

Guest
Crit Pro is whom? Get a load of this then...

Exhibit 1: "Ronde Champ" posted through a US Postal Service computer

Here is a post by Ronde Champ bashing Julich:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/904831c0174e4f6a

If you check the NNTP posting host (56.0.84.110) you'll find it is
owned by none other than the United States Postal Service.

Exhibit 2: "Ronde Chumpion" posted through a USPS web connection as
well:

Here is a post by Ronde Chumpion:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/msg/70896dadb7e04bb7

If you check the NNTP posting host (56.0.96.17) you'll also find it is
owned by USPS.

Exhibit 3: "Ronde Champ" is "Ronde Chumpion"

Our Postie friend stayed off the work computer and used his AOL dial-up
this time and double posted an innane message. The catch is that the
postings were one minute apart (11:11 pm versus 11:12 pm) from the
exact same login server, 205.188.116.136. Here's the link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group..._frm/thread/a41ec7ed27231299#047a777ed5c594c4

Exhibit 4: "Ronde Chumpion" is "Ronde Champ" by his own admission:

In the same post referenced in Exhibit 2, Ronde Chumpion states:
"Sometimes, even I am wrong. Sorry about my stage 13 guess above.
Thank you, Ronde Chumpion"

This was in reference to "Ronde Champ"s message stating:
"Stage 13 TdF 2004 Bobby Julich 37 minutes back"

I have an account on the USPS network (although I'm not RC). I
imagine there are 10's of thousands with access to the network.

Is that the best you can come up with?

news:[email protected]...