The collaberation Video is Finished

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by skate4flip, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

    Tags:

  2. squeegy

    squeegy Guest

  3. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

  4. Hey there's me!

    Cool, I haven't seen most of that before. I liked Amanda and Bishop's
    coasting part, that was cool.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  5. kapoute

    kapoute Guest

  6. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  7. chosen

    chosen Guest

    that video was sweet. everyone had their part..ntappin why were you
    gapping those bleachers with your feet on the cranks? is that easier
    for you? just curious man.

    squeegy wrote:
    > that was pretty nice! was that you at the end?

    actually i think that was me- if youre talking about the fall

    squeegy wrote:
    > i love you jonny

    well thanks!

    --
    chosen

    respectfully,
    jonny
    *'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
    :)i love this end up:)
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

  8. kapoute

    kapoute Guest

  9. squeegy

    squeegy Guest

  10. chosen

    chosen Guest

  11. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

  12. MERCYME

    MERCYME Guest

    Great flick guys and girls. I really wanna be in the next one. I have
    some clips sitting on my computer, I might try to take some new ones.
    I will start up uniing a lot during the spring and summer. Been busy
    during the winter, and its been quite cold. I should be uniing, but
    winter is the time I mainly juggle.

    Awesome stuff though. Who is the person bailing at the beginning and
    the end of the flick?

    --
    MERCYME

    The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
    'www.gballz.com' (http://www.gballz.com)
    Used by the best jugglers in the world!
    (if you do buy some tell him Danny referred you)
    'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/7kk4r) Last updated *10/15/05*
    MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

  13. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

  14. xeaza

    xeaza Guest

  15. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    im sorry guys but i think i stole the show... haha cool video.. well
    done

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  16. skate4flip wrote:
    > I was going to put your clips in but i think they were .mov so it wasnt
    > working when i was trying to edit it

    Didn't get that to work then? Did you try Rad Video Tools?

    I can do it, if you want.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  17. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

  18. kapoute

    kapoute Guest

    MERCYME wrote:
    > Who is the person bailing at the beginning and the end of the flick?

    Hehe it was me ! ahah but that bail didnt hurt me a lot, except for my
    elbow that was on the side of ledge

    |Filename: beche ledge.jpg |

    kapoute

    Damn my english sucks