The collaberation Video is Finished

Hey there's me!

Cool, I haven't seen most of that before. I liked Amanda and Bishop's
coasting part, that was cool.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

that video was sweet. everyone had their part..ntappin why were you
gapping those bleachers with your feet on the cranks? is that easier
for you? just curious man.

squeegy wrote:
> that was pretty nice! was that you at the end?

actually i think that was me- if youre talking about the fall

squeegy wrote:
> i love you jonny

well thanks!

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
:)i love this end up:)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Great flick guys and girls. I really wanna be in the next one. I have
some clips sitting on my computer, I might try to take some new ones.
I will start up uniing a lot during the spring and summer. Been busy
during the winter, and its been quite cold. I should be uniing, but
winter is the time I mainly juggle.

Awesome stuff though. Who is the person bailing at the beginning and
the end of the flick?

--
MERCYME

The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
'www.gballz.com' (http://www.gballz.com)
Used by the best jugglers in the world!
(if you do buy some tell him Danny referred you)
'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/7kk4r) Last updated *10/15/05*
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

im sorry guys but i think i stole the show... haha cool video.. well
done

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

skate4flip wrote:
> I was going to put your clips in but i think they were .mov so it wasnt
> working when i was trying to edit it

Didn't get that to work then? Did you try Rad Video Tools?

I can do it, if you want.

--

MERCYME wrote:
> Who is the person bailing at the beginning and the end of the flick?

Hehe it was me ! ahah but that bail didnt hurt me a lot, except for my
elbow that was on the side of ledge

|Filename: beche ledge.jpg |

kapoute

Damn my english sucks