The COtTBL

suzyj said:
Casurina99 wrote:

> Hey Suzy - How those CAD plans going??

Well, thanks to going home last night with "light cad file" written on the back of my hand, they're now on my website.

Have a look at http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~sjackson/bikelight/ for a bit of a blurb about the light, the pictures shown previously, and drawings of the case, both in Autocad .dwg format and Acrobat .pdf format.

Regards,

Suzy

you rock Suze! (again :rolleyes:)

BTW, was flicking thru an old issue of OzCyclist and saw an Ad for a local crowd: ATA (http://www.ata.org.au) who carry the Luxeon LED's and boast tech advice and torches. They're based in Fiztroy...

suzyj said:
Casurina99 wrote:

> Hey Suzy - How those CAD plans going??

Well, thanks to going home last night with "light cad file" written on the back of my hand, they're now on my website.

Have a look at http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~sjackson/bikelight/ for a bit of a blurb about the light, the pictures shown previously, and drawings of the case, both in Autocad .dwg format and Acrobat .pdf format.

Regards,

Suzy
I second the YOU ROCK!!

THanks for the drawings. My copy of your design will be turned up soon.. just got to convince the man with the lathe with enough beer :)

Thanks heaps Suzy.:D

Tom

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> suzyj Wrote:
> > Casurina99 wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Suzy - How those CAD plans going??

> > Well, thanks to going home last night with "light cad file" written on
> > the back of my hand, they're now on my website.
> >
> > Have a look at http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~sjackson/bikelight/ for a bit
> > of a blurb about the light, the pictures shown previously, and drawings
> > of the case, both in Autocad .dwg format and Acrobat .pdf format.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Suzy

> you rock Suze! (again :rolleyes:)
>
> BTW, was flicking thru an old issue of OzCyclist and saw an Ad for a
> local crowd: ATA (http://www.ata.org.au) who carry the Luxeon LED's and
> boast tech advice and torches. They're based in Fiztroy...
>

> --
> flyingdutch

I've bought some through them via the internet. It works out cheaper and
quicker to get them direct from Luxeon.

Marty

Marty Wallace said:
> BTW, was flicking thru an old issue of OzCyclist and saw an Ad for a
> local crowd: ATA (http://www.ata.org.au) who carry the Luxeon LED's and
> boast tech advice and torches. They're based in Fiztroy...
>

> --
> flyingdutch
>[/color]
I've bought some through them via the internet. It works out cheaper and
quicker to get them direct from Luxeon.

Marty

thought it might but the idea of them being local to me appeals as they can give an electrical luddite like me ( those years of straight A's in high-school physics were waisted on me, Im afraid :rolleyes: ) advice/fix my screw ups :D

"suzyj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Casurina99 wrote:
>
> > Hey Suzy - How those CAD plans going??

> Well, thanks to going home last night with "light cad file" written on
> the back of my hand, they're now on my website.
>
> Have a look at http://www.atnf.csiro.au/~sjackson/bikelight/ for a bit
> of a blurb about the light, the pictures shown previously, and drawings
> of the case, both in Autocad .dwg format and Acrobat .pdf format.
>
> Regards,
>
> Suzy
> --
> suzyj

Very nice suze.......how did you get it so shiny?? brasso again??

The one that I got a mate to turn up for me wasn't as shiny as yours....
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsl4xun/lights-v7.htm

After looking at your light and the posts by Davidm about DIY HIDs, I am now
keen to make another light but I will have to decide which way to go. I am
leaning towards the HID just for the "wow factor" but I am not too sure
about the $$$ factor. In reality I could probably live with a Luxeon light
but it would be much more fun to be able to blind early morning joggers/dog
walkers instead of just daze them ;)

Ride On,

Gags