"The Crucifixion Stretch"

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Pa1np, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Pa1np

    Pa1np Guest

    I have discovered a good stretching exercise that works
    really well for the arms, back and the spine.

    http://www.pa1np.com/StretchingExercises.html

    I appreciate hearing from you all about "The Ultimate
    Stretch" therapy.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I like their disclaimer about the hinges being able to
    support the weight. Being of the more "heavyweight" variety,
    I suspect that while my back might feel better, the house
    might not....

    Thanks for the link though. I'm always interested in new
    stretching techniques.

    m25.aol.com>...