The Cuckoos Nest

FredC

Oct 22, 2004
First inmates are Careera, pmtxyz. Then there is cornmuffin head. Nurse Ratchett has come out of retirement to do this.

FredC said:
First inmates are Careera, pmtxyz. Then there is cornmuffin head. Nurse Ratchett has come out of retirement to do this.
Jack Nicholson plays the role of Carrera?

darkboong said:
I think Carrera would actually make a far better Nurse Ratchett.
Pmtxyz is up for that role. She doesn't know what's going on and never will do. I didn't bother with the casting couch for her. I was thinking of Careera more as a ward orderley.

FredC said:
...I was thinking of Careera more as a ward orderley.
You still may have difficulty getting anyone to play the rôle in the movie of the book. It'd be a career lowpoint...

So, what about Booger Boogkins? What role will he get to play?
Personally I'd like to see all you lot on Big Brother which would be kind of fun. What usually happens under such circumstances is that those of us who don't get on well on the forum do turn out to get on well. On the other hand those who do get on well then fall out in the flesh.
I can see it now. Big Brother calls Fred to the dining room to give him a secret mission :) :p ;) :rolleyes: :) ;)

FredC said:
Pmtxyz is up for that role. She doesn't know what's going on and never will do. I didn't bother with the casting couch for her. I was thinking of Careera more as a ward orderley.

plus, if you guys are the two left in the Big Brother House you'll win the big prize of 72 virgins! :) :) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: :) :( ;)

Carrera said:
plus, if you guys are the two left in the Big Brother House you'll win the big prize of 72 virgins! :) :) :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: :) :( ;)

Virgin: The ugliest girl in the first grade that can also out run her big brother.

jhuskey said:
Virgin: The ugliest girl in the first grade that can also out run her big brother.
In tenessee. :D
Who is tenessee's most famous runner.
Not dolly parton? :D