The Danish Quality Diet

Day 6:
Morning: 1 cup coffee/tee, 1 chunk sugar, 1 slice of toast
Midday: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 grated carrot
Evening: 1 piece of chicken, salat w. oil/lemon

Day 12:
Morning: 1 large grated carrot w. lemon
Midday: 1 fillet boiled lean fish w. lemon
Evening: 1 large grilled steak,
Salat w. cellery and oil/lemon

Un-frikin'-believable. Absolute nonsense.

TC

Jacob S. wrote:
> The Danish Quality Diet.
> Changes your metabolisme.
> http://Diet.shoppin.dk

I could see losing weight on it. I could also wanting to gouge my eyes
out with ungrated carrots on it. Ish.

Hollywood
maxmail.blogspot.org

[email protected] wrote:
> Day 6:
> Morning: 1 cup coffee/tee, 1 chunk sugar, 1 slice of toast
> Midday: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 grated carrot
> Evening: 1 piece of chicken, salat w. oil/lemon
>
> Day 12:
> Morning: 1 large grated carrot w. lemon
> Midday: 1 fillet boiled lean fish w. lemon
> Evening: 1 large grilled steak,
> Salat w. cellery and oil/lemon
>
> Un-frikin'-believable. Absolute nonsense.
>
> TC
>
> Jacob S. wrote:
> > The Danish Quality Diet.
> > Changes your metabolisme.
> > http://Diet.shoppin.dk

A chunk of sugar?????? What the hell for? No nutrition whatsoever and
empty calories.

TC