The Danish Quality Diet

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jacob S., Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Jacob S.

    Jacob S. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Day 6:
    Morning: 1 cup coffee/tee, 1 chunk sugar, 1 slice of toast
    Midday: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 grated carrot
    Evening: 1 piece of chicken, salat w. oil/lemon

    Day 12:
    Morning: 1 large grated carrot w. lemon
    Midday: 1 fillet boiled lean fish w. lemon
    Evening: 1 large grilled steak,
    Salat w. cellery and oil/lemon

    Un-frikin'-believable. Absolute nonsense.

    TC

    Jacob S. wrote:
    > The Danish Quality Diet.
    > Changes your metabolisme.
    > http://Diet.shoppin.dk

  3. I could see losing weight on it. I could also wanting to gouge my eyes
    out with ungrated carrots on it. Ish.

    Hollywood
    maxmail.blogspot.org

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Day 6:
    > Morning: 1 cup coffee/tee, 1 chunk sugar, 1 slice of toast
    > Midday: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 grated carrot
    > Evening: 1 piece of chicken, salat w. oil/lemon
    >
    > Day 12:
    > Morning: 1 large grated carrot w. lemon
    > Midday: 1 fillet boiled lean fish w. lemon
    > Evening: 1 large grilled steak,
    > Salat w. cellery and oil/lemon
    >
    > Un-frikin'-believable. Absolute nonsense.
    >
    > TC
    >
    > Jacob S. wrote:
    > > The Danish Quality Diet.
    > > Changes your metabolisme.
    > > http://Diet.shoppin.dk

  4. A chunk of sugar?????? What the hell for? No nutrition whatsoever and
    empty calories.

    TC