The Dark Side

Colin Blackburn

Guest
Since Guy won't be around for a month I thought I would blow his trumpet for him (oo-er missus) by
pointing out that he had a pro-dark side letter published in the current issue of Velo Vision.

Also in the current issue there is a buyer's guide to 'bent trikes for those edging towards the
dark side.

Colin

Colin Blackburn wrote:
> Since Guy won't be around for a month I thought I would blow his trumpet for him (oo-er missus) by
> pointing out that he had a pro-dark side letter published in the current issue of Velo Vision.
>
> Also in the current issue there is a buyer's guide to 'bent trikes for those edging towards the
> dark side.

Mine landed on the mat this morning, and I noticed Guy had a letter in though it was just a quick
scan before heading off to work.

Just in case people are under the wrong impression, V-V isn't a 'bent magazine in particular. It
tends to concentrate on non-mainstream products (uprights too), certainly, but also deals with
cycling culture in general, so don't think if you don't have darkside aspirations you needn't apply.

http://www.velovision.co.uk/ if you want to check it out further. Good mag.

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

> Colin Blackburn wrote:
> > Since Guy won't be around for a month I thought I would blow his trumpet for him (oo-er missus)
> > by pointing out that he had a pro-dark side letter published in the current issue of Velo
> > Vision.
> >
> > Also in the current issue there is a buyer's guide to 'bent trikes for those edging towards the
> > dark side.
>
> Mine landed on the mat this morning, and I noticed Guy had a letter in though it was just a quick
> scan before heading off to work.
>
> Just in case people are under the wrong impression, V-V isn't a 'bent magazine in particular.
> It tends to concentrate on non-mainstream products (uprights too), certainly, but also deals
> with cycling culture in general, so don't think if you don't have darkside aspirations you
> needn't apply.

Yes, sorry I probably gave the wrong impression inadvertently. The buyer's guide is a regular
feature which just happens, this issue, to look at 'bent trikes.

> http://www.velovision.co.uk/ if you want to check it out further. Good mag.

Yes, and a nice bloke who puts it together too. It is a magazine assembled by a genuine enthusiast.
A man who moves house by bike.

Colin

Colin Blackburn wrote:

> Since Guy won't be around for a month I thought I would blow his trumpet for him (oo-er missus) by
> pointing out that he had a pro-dark side letter published in the current issue of Velo Vision.
>
> Also in the current issue there is a buyer's guide to 'bent trikes for those edging towards the
> dark side.

There was also a full page promoting bents in the The Times supplement at the end of last week.

John B