The Devil Went Down To Moab

> "Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message > > no, he wouldn't!
>
> Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
>
> "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY DID
> ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> CHARLIE DANIELS"
>
> JD

Maybe I'll stop and ask him next time I ride by his house, of course I only know where he lives,
I've never met him, but it is on the way to Kennebec Pass and the Colorado Trail.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

> "Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Charlie would be proud.
> > >
> > > Paladin
> >
> > no, he wouldn't!
>
> Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
>
> "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY DID
> ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> CHARLIE DANIELS"

Now show us the email you got from Boy George for the song "Do You Really Want To Squirt Me".

[email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Now show us the email you got from Boy George for the song "Do You Really Want To Squirt Me".

You have been deemed unstable at best, Rick. Thanks for going the extra mile.

JD

"Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> HI DAVE, TELL THAT SCHMUCK JEROME (WASN'T HE MORRIS DAYS SIDEKICK?) ANYHOW, TELL THAT IDIOT THAT
> HE A DISGRACE TO THE PONYTAIL CROWD AND HE SHOULD SUBMIT HIS RESIGNATION FROM LIFE. THANKS FOR
> KEEPING ME POSTED ABOUT THAT WEIRD AL WANNABE OUT THERE IN FRUITYVILLE. GIVE HIM HELL FOR US...
>
> THANKS,
>C. D

Yes, you are humorless dolt, doof.

JD