The Devil Went Down To Moab

> > "Achy Breaky Dart"?
> >

> Oh man! 'har-low' will you go? <ow!>
>
> Mike - unless you talkin' about one of those Dodges.

True story: many years ago, I worked on lower Hull street (not a nice area around here as Mike
probably knows) with this fellow who owned an old Dodge Dart. One day someone stole it. Much to our
amusement, a few days later it reappeared! We figured the thief was just too embarrassed to drive
the thing anymore.

John Harlow wrote:
> True story: many years ago, I worked on lower Hull street (not a nice area around here as Mike
> probably knows) with this fellow who owned an old Dodge Dart. One day someone stole it. Much to
> our amusement, a few days later it reappeared! We figured the thief was just too embarrassed to
> drive the thing anymore.

Same thing happened with a buddies Vega.

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6Gh_9.98997$6G4.12028@sccrnsc02...
> > > "Achy Breaky Dart"?
> > >

> > Oh man! 'har-low' will you go? <ow!>
> >
> > Mike - unless you talkin' about one of those Dodges.
>
> True story: many years ago, I worked on lower Hull street (not a nice
area
> around here as Mike probably knows) with this fellow who owned an old
Dodge
> Dart. One day someone stole it. Much to our amusement, a few days later
it
> reappeared! We figured the thief was just too embarrassed to drive the thing anymore.

LOL! That's too funny! He probably popped the hood and thought the engine had fallen over. Good ol'
slant six.

Mike

> LOL! That's too funny! He probably popped the hood and thought the engine had fallen over. Good
> ol' slant six.

HA! Man, the mental image from that line was just too good!

> John Harlow wrote:
> > True story: many years ago, I worked on lower Hull street (not a nice
area
> > around here as Mike probably knows) with this fellow who owned an old
Dodge
> > Dart. One day someone stole it. Much to our amusement, a few days
later it
> > reappeared! We figured the thief was just too embarrassed to drive the thing anymore.
>
> Same thing happened with a buddies Vega.

Yup; I had one of those 30 mpg (oil, not gas) wonders too. That car sucked worse than Rimmer.

[email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote
> > >
> > > Not bad. How about "A Bike with No Name"?
> > >

> > "Ventana highway."
>
> There's always "The Ballad of JKPoulous":
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=23p07.6169%24Kf3.56941%40www.new-
> sranger.com

And lest we forget, the Vandy-Man:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7m69n5%24qvl%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&output=gplain

JD

"Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Some people know me all too well.
> > >

> > > The Devil Went Down to Moab
> > >
> > > by Jeffreak
> > >
> > > That was hilarious.
> >
> > Charlie would be proud.
> >
> > Paladin
>
> no, he wouldn't!

Yes he would, you humorless dolt:

"HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY DID
ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
CHARLIE DANIELS"

JD

> Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
>
> "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY DID
> ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> CHARLIE DANIELS"

All those live performances must've been hard on his hearing. ;)

> "Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Charlie would be proud.
> > >
> > > Paladin
> >
> > no, he wouldn't!
>
> Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
>
> "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY DID
> ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> CHARLIE DANIELS"
>
> JD

Way to go Jerry. Being right is revenge enough against the small, witless ones.

Paladin

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:NgA%9.155559$AV4.4441@sccrnsc01...
> > Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
> >
> > "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY
> > DID ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> > SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> > CHARLIE DANIELS"
>

> All those live performances must've been hard on his hearing. ;)

guess this is real too.

HI DAVE, TELL THAT SCHMUCK JEROME (WASN'T HE MORRIS DAYS SIDEKICK?) ANYHOW, TELL THAT IDIOT THAT HE
A DISGRACE TO THE PONYTAIL CROWD AND HE SHOULD SUBMIT HIS RESIGNATION FROM LIFE. THANKS FOR KEEPING
ME POSTED ABOUT THAT WEIRD AL WANNABE OUT THERE IN FRUITYVILLE. GIVE HIM HELL FOR US...

THANKS,
C. D

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > no, he wouldn't!
> >
> > Yes he would, you humorless dolt:
> >
> > "HI JEROME THANKS FOR SHARING THE PARODY WITH ME.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DONE OVER THE YEARS.THEY
> > DID ONE IN ENGLAND CALLED BIG WILLIE WENT DOWN TO WEMBLEY,WHICH DEALT WITH A SOCCOR GAME BETWEEN
> > SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND, THE REFRAIN WENT "FIGHTS ON THE TERRACE RUN BOYS RUN. HAVE FUN GOD BLESS
> > CHARLIE DANIELS"
> >
> > JD
>

> Way to go Jerry. Being right is revenge enough against the small, witless
ones.

> Paladin

HERE pal, wipe that stuff off your nose b-4 it gets all crusty...