the double crankflip...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by tomsey, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

    Tags:

  2. markf

    markf Guest

  3. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

  4. leeman180

    leeman180 Guest

  5. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

  6. Bob22b

    Bob22b Guest

  7. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

  8. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

  9. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    Downloaded and watched it.

    Very very very excellent, man!

    I've never seen stuff like that!

    Can't wait to get your dvd now, I might just get it delivered, save
    waiting.

    Good work that man!

    T.

    --
    DarkTom - Saving the World before BedTime!

    Interesting/Annoying Comment/Quote
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  10. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  11. uniextreme

    uniextreme Guest

  12. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

    uniextreme wrote:
    > *Nope never landed one. I cant get anything pased a 360 backwards but
    > forwards ive gotten close to a 1.5. Mike I think is kinda close to
    > them but you will have to ask him. *

    awesome...

    its probably gotta be down a drop.

    i just reckon 360s dont look very good because they are so quick. mine
    are anyways.

    mike, tell me you've done one already...

    --
    tomsey - hardcore unicyclist

    www.ozextremeunicycling.cjb.net
    tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

  13. darchibald

    darchibald Guest

    Yeah, the first day at Toque (Thursday, so the day before Toque), it
    looked like he was getting really close on my uni. He said he liked my
    uni for them cause with no q-factor in/on the cranks they were easier or
    something. And if you're worried about 360's looking quick, these things
    are ridiculously fast.

    David

    PS, I don't think I saw him land one but he was close and i wasn't
    around the whole time. Also, Tomsey could you send that vid to KC to put
    in that gallery or try sending it to me? darchibald_4(@)hotmail.com.
    Thanks.

    --
    darchibald - Trials and Street rider

    "There wouldn't be an 'us' if there wasn't a 'them'." - Gild
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

  14. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

    darchibald wrote:
    > *Yeah, the first day at Toque (Thursday, so the day before Toque), it
    > looked like he was getting really close on my uni. And if you're
    > worried about 360's looking quick, these things are ridiculously fast.
    > He said he liked my uni for them cause with no q-factor in/on the
    > cranks they were easier or something.
    >
    > David *

    yeah they are way easier when your cranks arent bent or your wheel is
    true

    --
    tomsey - hardcore unicyclist

    www.ozextremeunicycling.cjb.net
    tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

  15. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    darchibald wrote:
    > *
    >
    > PPPS, Also Evan I've either seen vid or in person everyone else do a
    > crankflip but I haven't seen you. Thats a pretty have call to make for
    > a kid with a broken leg and who has only been riding 5 months. You've
    > made some other claims like that too. All these other guys have backed
    > there claims up with vid, so no offence, but I'll believe it when I
    > see it. *

    Dude unless im reading what you said wrong you are replying to evan
    sayin "Me too!", correct if im wrong. But i beleive he said me too
    becuase he also wanted to see the video.. :)

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908 - Level 5

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

    R.I.P Unibiker

  16. darchibald

    darchibald Guest

  17. leeman180

    leeman180 Guest

    darchibald wrote:
    > *
    > PPPS, Also Evan I've either seen vid or in person everyone else do a
    > crankflip but I haven't seen you.*

    I've seen evan do one in one of his movies.

    And Tomsey, that is a sweet movie! You always do a really nice job
    editing...and riding of course.

    -Lee

    --
    leeman180 - I should be out unicycling
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441

  18. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

  19. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    spencer is corect, i have not filmed any crank spins, i was only able to
    do them 2 weeks before my leg was broken, i didnt think of filming
    them.

    2 people saw me do em though.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
    next to me!
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367