the double crankflip...

Downloaded and watched it.

Very very very excellent, man!

I've never seen stuff like that!

Can't wait to get your dvd now, I might just get it delivered, save
waiting.

Good work that man!

T.

--
DarkTom - Saving the World before BedTime!

Interesting/Annoying Comment/Quote
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

uniextreme wrote:
> *Nope never landed one. I cant get anything pased a 360 backwards but
> forwards ive gotten close to a 1.5. Mike I think is kinda close to
> them but you will have to ask him. *

awesome...

its probably gotta be down a drop.

i just reckon 360s dont look very good because they are so quick. mine
are anyways.

mike, tell me you've done one already...

--
tomsey - hardcore unicyclist

www.ozextremeunicycling.cjb.net
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

Yeah, the first day at Toque (Thursday, so the day before Toque), it
looked like he was getting really close on my uni. He said he liked my
uni for them cause with no q-factor in/on the cranks they were easier or
something. And if you're worried about 360's looking quick, these things
are ridiculously fast.

David

PS, I don't think I saw him land one but he was close and i wasn't
around the whole time. Also, Tomsey could you send that vid to KC to put
in that gallery or try sending it to me? darchibald_4(@)hotmail.com.
Thanks.

--
darchibald - Trials and Street rider

"There wouldn't be an 'us' if there wasn't a 'them'." - Gild
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

darchibald wrote:
> *Yeah, the first day at Toque (Thursday, so the day before Toque), it
> looked like he was getting really close on my uni. And if you're
> worried about 360's looking quick, these things are ridiculously fast.
> He said he liked my uni for them cause with no q-factor in/on the
> cranks they were easier or something.
>
> David *

yeah they are way easier when your cranks arent bent or your wheel is
true

--

darchibald wrote:
> *
>
> PPPS, Also Evan I've either seen vid or in person everyone else do a
> crankflip but I haven't seen you. Thats a pretty have call to make for
> a kid with a broken leg and who has only been riding 5 months. You've
> made some other claims like that too. All these other guys have backed
> there claims up with vid, so no offence, but I'll believe it when I
> see it. *

Dude unless im reading what you said wrong you are replying to evan
sayin "Me too!", correct if im wrong. But i beleive he said me too
becuase he also wanted to see the video.. :)

Chase

--
Unitik908 - Level 5

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

R.I.P Unibiker

darchibald wrote:
> *
> PPPS, Also Evan I've either seen vid or in person everyone else do a
> crankflip but I haven't seen you.*

I've seen evan do one in one of his movies.

And Tomsey, that is a sweet movie! You always do a really nice job
editing...and riding of course.

-Lee

--
leeman180 - I should be out unicycling
leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441

spencer is corect, i have not filmed any crank spins, i was only able to
do them 2 weeks before my leg was broken, i didnt think of filming
them.

2 people saw me do em though.

--
Evan Byrne

Murde Dosnt know what he's talking about, i have my soul, its right here
next to me!
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367