The downside to weight loss

Mette

Guest
Here follows the sad story about my breasts...

Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my height
(I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I got pregnant
- even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of fertility, if you get
my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).

Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I quit
breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with a
penny in each, that tried to pass for breast!

It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But Hurrah
- when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full again -
at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending foreward,
but round..mmhhh...

No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have lost almost 2 inches
around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess you just can't
have it all...

this is why god allows there to be plastic surgeons, Lee, would like a bit
of a reduction in the cup size,,,
Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here follows the sad story about my breasts...
>
> Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my
> height (I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I
> got pregnant - even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of
> fertility, if you
get
> my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).
>
> Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I
> quit breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with
> a penny in each, that tried
> pass for breast!
>
> It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
> accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But
> Hurrah - when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full
> again - at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending
> foreward, but round..mmhhh...
>
> No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have
lost
> almost 2 inches around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess
> you just can't have it all...

This is certainly the bad side to weigh loss - you never lose where you want to lose, but always the
area you like as is ;-D Elaine K

Mette wrote:

>Here follows the sad story about my breasts...
>
>Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my height
>(I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I got
>pregnant - even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of fertility, if
>you get my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).
>
>Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I quit
>breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with a
>penny in each, that tried to pass for breast!
>
>It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
>accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But
>Hurrah - when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full
>again - at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending
>foreward, but round..mmhhh...
>
>No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have lost almost 2 inches
>around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess you just can't
>have it all...

Hope you find that the weight came of some other place, rather than your breasts!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165