The downside to weight loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mette, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Mette

    Mette Guest

    Here follows the sad story about my breasts...

    Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my height
    (I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I got pregnant
    - even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of fertility, if you get
    my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).

    Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I quit
    breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with a
    penny in each, that tried to pass for breast!

    It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
    accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But Hurrah
    - when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full again -
    at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending foreward,
    but round..mmhhh...

    No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have lost almost 2 inches
    around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess you just can't
    have it all...

    Tags:

  2. this is why god allows there to be plastic surgeons, Lee, would like a bit
    of a reduction in the cup size,,,
    Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here follows the sad story about my breasts...
    >
    > Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my
    > height (I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I
    > got pregnant - even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of
    > fertility, if you
    get
    > my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).
    >
    > Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I
    > quit breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with
    > a penny in each, that tried
    > pass for breast!
    >
    > It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
    > accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But
    > Hurrah - when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full
    > again - at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending
    > foreward, but round..mmhhh...
    >
    > No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have
    lost
    > almost 2 inches around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess
    > you just can't have it all...

  3. This is certainly the bad side to weigh loss - you never lose where you want to lose, but always the
    area you like as is ;-D Elaine K

    Mette wrote:

    >Here follows the sad story about my breasts...
    >
    >Today I am 26. During my pre-teen years and teen-years I had a quite large chest-size for my height
    >(I am 5 ft.) I would guess a C-cup. Then I gained some weight, they grew larger, then I got
    >pregnant - even larger, then I breastfed: Enourmous! (But I looked like the statue of fertility, if
    >you get my drift - they were hanging to my belly..*g*).
    >
    >Then I 50 lbs, kept breastfeeding, and they were a bit smaller- much like pre-baby. And then I quit
    >breastfeeding and in the matter of two days, my full c-cup had turned into to flat socks with a
    >penny in each, that tried to pass for breast!
    >
    >It was a nightmare. I felt amputated. I lived with this for two years. Finally getting used to it,
    >accepting it, like I accepted my stretchmarks and sacky belly (I was under 100 lbs then). But
    >Hurrah - when I met my BF this August I quickly gained weight. And at 119 lbs my breast were full
    >again - at least a nice B-cup, and I was thrilled. They were no longer concave, when I was bending
    >foreward, but round..mmhhh...
    >
    >No I have lost almost 3 pounds and I just measurred my chest and I have lost almost 2 inches
    >around my chest. I hope some of it is the back-fat, but still....aarrgghh. I guess you just can't
    >have it all...

  4. Hope you find that the weight came of some other place, rather than your breasts!
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165