The Eddie Show

Is Eddie ready yet to take the Eddie show on the road? Eddie has been
working at perfecting it for the past several years. I do not think
Eddie is quite up to the mark yet, but he does now respond to his every
cue right on schedule like Pavlov's dogs. With only a little more
refinement Eddie will be ready to go.

The main thing Eddie has got to stop is his eternal whining. The public
will soon tire of that. They want to see repartee and some wit, not
just a long caterwauling wail. Complaint must be leavened with humor,
or else it will not do at all well. One would not want to take the
Eddie show on the road and have it fail for want of intellect.

Regards,

Perry B - Minnesota

[email protected] wrote:
> Is Eddie ready yet to take the Eddie show on the road? Eddie has been
> working at perfecting it for the past several years. I do not think
> Eddie is quite up to the mark yet, but he does now respond to his every
> cue right on schedule like Pavlov's dogs. With only a little more
> refinement Eddie will be ready to go.
>
> The main thing Eddie has got to stop is his eternal whining. The public
> will soon tire of that. They want to see repartee and some wit, not
> just a long caterwauling wail. Complaint must be leavened with humor,
> or else it will not do at all well. One would not want to take the
> Eddie show on the road and have it fail for want of intellect.
>
> Regards,
>
> Perry B - Minnesota

Actually, I think this would be ill-advised at this juncture. Children
even though geriatrics should be accompanined by a responsible adult.
Generally, wisdom comes with age, but in Ed's case, age made the
journey solo. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
Until Ed grows up, it would be in his own best interests to remain a
stationary recluse.

Jim McNamara

TOP POST TO FOLLOW!!! READERSHIP IS ADVISED THE BELOW IS PUBLIC
INFORMATION!!! SEND US YOUR THREATS/HATE MAIL/BOMBS/ANTHRAX/C4/ETC.

JAMES MCNAMARA
4863 W. GREGORY ST.
CHICAGO, IL 60630
(773) 282-9874

EDWARD DOLAN
1028 4TH AVE.
WORTHINGTON, MN 56187
(507) 727-0306

JimmyMac wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Is Eddie ready yet to take the Eddie show on the road? Eddie has been
> > working at perfecting it for the past several years. I do not think
> > Eddie is quite up to the mark yet, but he does now respond to his every
> > cue right on schedule like Pavlov's dogs. With only a little more
> > refinement Eddie will be ready to go.
> >
> > The main thing Eddie has got to stop is his eternal whining. The public
> > will soon tire of that. They want to see repartee and some wit, not
> > just a long caterwauling wail. Complaint must be leavened with humor,
> > or else it will not do at all well. One would not want to take the
> > Eddie show on the road and have it fail for want of intellect.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Perry B - Minnesota

> Actually, I think this would be ill-advised at this juncture. Children
> even though geriatrics should be accompanined by a responsible adult.
> Generally, wisdom comes with age, but in Ed's case, age made the
> journey solo. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
> Until Ed grows up, it would be in his own best interests to remain a
> stationary recluse.
>
> Jim McNamara

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Is Eddie ready yet to take the Eddie show on the road? Eddie has been
> working at perfecting it for the past several years. I do not think
> Eddie is quite up to the mark yet, but he does now respond to his every
> cue right on schedule like Pavlov's dogs. With only a little more
> refinement Eddie will be ready to go.
>
> The main thing Eddie has got to stop is his eternal whining. The public
> will soon tire of that. They want to see repartee and some wit, not
> just a long caterwauling wail. Complaint must be leavened with humor,
> or else it will not do at all well. One would not want to take the
> Eddie show on the road and have it fail for want of intellect.
>
> Regards,
>
> Perry B - Minnesota

Now you see why Perry Butler is mired in high school teaching. His intellect
never got beyond that level. But imitation is the sincerest form of
flattery.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka