The Empire Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dead Ringers At, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Greetz to da peepz everywhere!

    i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you want to fight back against the Banditos, sign up
    here. I will determine if you meet the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!

    Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Dead Ringers at La La Land" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >
    > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you
    want
    > to fight back against the Banditos, sign up here. I will determine if you
    meet
    > the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    >
    > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Yeah, try the one that says, "Snooze"

    Slacker ** SS(s) are bad for your health.....remember Bill Wheeler

    Bill "good night, world" S.

  3. Dead Ringers at La La Land wrote:

    > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >
    > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you want to fight back against the Banditos, sign
    > up here. I will determine if you meet the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    >
    > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Don't mind Dust -- he's just tired of being the bitch of the asbnll Banditos and is looking
    for a better gig elsewhere. Mind you he's a restricted free agent and we'll be matching any
    offers for him.

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Dead Ringers at La La Land" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >
    > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you
    want
    > to fight back against the Banditos, sign up here. I will determine if you
    meet
    > the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!

    Gosh. And there was me thinking that I had too much free time.

    > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Look out of the window.

    Andy Chequer

  5. Dirtyrat

    Dirtyrat Guest

    Ok fuckwad: go away and pass elementary english...dumbass

    "Dead Ringers at La La Land" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >
    > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you
    want
    > to fight back against the Banditos, sign up here. I will determine if you
    meet
    > the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    >
    > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

  6. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Dead Ringers at La La Land wrote:
    > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >
    > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you want to fight back against the Banditos, sign
    > up here. I will determine if you meet the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    >
    > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!

    Further proof that overweight 30-somethings living in their parents' basements have too much time on
    their hands. If only they'd use their non-showering stench for good, and not poorly typed evil.

    Stop crossposting to this group. None of us 'peepz' want anything to do with your 'war'.

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

  7. Sorni wrote:

    > "Dead Ringers at La La Land" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    > >
    > > i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    > > Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you
    > want
    > > to fight back against the Banditos, sign up here. I will determine if you
    > meet
    > > the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    > >
    > > Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!
    >
    > Yeah, try the one that says, "Snooze"

    Ouch.

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  8. On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:45:54 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> blurted:

    >"Dead Ringers at La La Land" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Greetz to da peepz everywhere!
    >>
    >> i r forming a new group to counter the menace who has been flaming your newsgroups lately, the
    >> Banditos. If you are an elite poster/troll, and you
    >want
    >> to fight back against the Banditos, sign up here. I will determine if you
    >meet
    >> the criteria. Once you are in, we will go to WAR!!!
    >>
    >> Let's rock Usenet, boyyyyyy!!!!!!
    >
    >Yeah, try the one that says, "Snooze"
    >
    >Slacker ** SS(s) are bad for your health.....remember Bill Wheeler
    >

    >Bill "good night, world" S.

    No, sorry that won't do. The first option for a name is "The Empire", the second option is "Da
    Committee".

    If anyone else has any further suggestions for name, keep it to yourself unless you get made. THEN
    once you are in, your opinion will be considered.

    We will win this flame war!!

    C'mon!!!

  9. On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:34:23 GMT, "DirtyRAT" <[email protected]> blurted:

    >Ok fuckwad: go away and pass elementary english...dumbass

    Nahhh, not smack enough. You don't get in /me kewel group. NEXT!

  10. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Jan Sacharuk
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Further proof that overweight 30-somethings living in their parents' basements have too much time
    > on their hands. If only they'd use their non-showering stench for good, and not poorly typed evil.
    >
    > Stop crossposting to this group. None of us 'peepz' want anything to do with your 'war'.
    >
    > JS

    I just killed all articles cross-posted to rec.sports.basketball and elimiated 40 of them.

    TD remembers a similar 'ritalin brigade' from a few years ago

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
    http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

  11. On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:05:14 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> blurted:

    >Dead Ringers at La La Land <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> No, sorry that won't do. The first option for a name is "The Empire", the second option is "Da
    >> Committee".
    >>
    >> If anyone else has any further suggestions for name,
    >
    >Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately spring
    >to mind for you.
    >
    >Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right fuck
    >out of the headers.
    >

    >Shaun aRe

    Sorry, I know you are trying very hard, but you just don't meet the criteria. You cannot join my
    group. I suggest doing something more useful to yourself like brushing your teeth, maybe?

    Cheers ;)

  12. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately spring
    > to mind for you.
    >
    > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right fuck
    > out of the headers.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough. Aren't you the same guy that has been
    kill-filed by all the regulars?

    At least when you respond to trolls people actually reply to your messages, unlike the way you are
    usually ignored.

    hahahahahahaha

  13. Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > Dead Ringers at La La Land <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > No, sorry that won't do. The first option for a name is "The Empire", the second option is "Da
    > > Committee".
    > >
    > > If anyone else has any further suggestions for name,
    >
    > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately spring
    > to mind for you.
    >
    > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right fuck
    > out of the headers.

    Jesus Christ...when was the last time Dust took a beating like this?

    --

  14. Weber's A Bitch wrote:

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately
    > > spring to mind for you.
    > >
    > > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    > > fuck out of the headers.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough. Aren't you the same guy that has been
    > kill-filed by all the regulars?
    >
    > At least when you respond to trolls people actually reply to your messages, unlike the way you are
    > usually ignored.

    My god....if this guy is as pathetic as you say...and yet he's STILL punking 'ol Dust...what does
    that say about our bitch?

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  15. "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > Dead Ringers at La La Land <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > No, sorry that won't do. The first option for a name is "The Empire", the second option is "Da
    > > > Committee".
    > > >
    > > > If anyone else has any further suggestions for name,
    > >
    > > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately
    > > spring to mind for you.
    > >
    > > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    > > fuck out of the headers.
    >
    > Jesus Christ...when was the last time Dust took a beating like this?

    Who is this "Dust" you speak of?

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Weber's A Bitch <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a
    few
    > > that immediately spring to mind for you.
    > >
    > > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    > > fuck out of the headers.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough.

    If you think that was talking tough, you've got some of the thinnest skin I've ever seen,
    heheheheh.....

    ',;~}

    > Aren't you the same guy that has been kill-filed by all the regulars?

    Don't know, don't care, and not likely.

    Shaun aRe

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > Dead Ringers at La La Land <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > No, sorry that won't do. The first option for a name is "The Empire",
    the
    > > > second option is "Da Committee".
    > > >
    > > > If anyone else has any further suggestions for name,
    > >
    > > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a
    few
    > > that immediately spring to mind for you.
    > >
    > > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    > > fuck out of the headers.
    >
    > Jesus Christ...when was the last time Dust took a beating like this?

    Last time he dressed in his gimp outfit and paid his momma for it.

    Shaun aRe - That better JA? (Feeling real big about my sorry self now ,;~} )

  18. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".
    >
    > Eye tank ewe.
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    You still here? A couple more posts by you and you can add 3 more newsgroups to the long list of
    newsgroups that have plonked you.

    Hey banditos... this shaun guy is a troll from the mountain bike newsgroup. I did a google search
    about this troll and found out that unlike you lakers trolls, this little troll gets slapped out of
    newsgroups on a regular basis.

    Maybe if little shaun can improve his skills he can join the banditos.

    hahahahahaha

  19. On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:26:02 -0800, Michael Fletcher <[email protected]> blurted:

    >Weber's A Bitch wrote:
    >
    >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> >
    >> > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately
    >> > spring to mind for you.
    >> >
    >> > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    >> > fuck out of the headers.
    >> >

    >> > Shaun aRe
    >>
    >> Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough. Aren't you the same guy that has been
    >> kill-filed by all the regulars?
    >>
    >> At least when you respond to trolls people actually reply to your messages, unlike the way you
    >> are usually ignored.
    >
    >My god....if this guy is as pathetic as you say...and yet he's STILL punking 'ol Dust...what does
    >that say about our bitch?

    Quit trying to sabotage the Empire. You're making up stuff now to try to fight /me kewel group. I
    already have some good recruits who have contacted /me kewel self privately. The Empire/Committee
    will RISE UP!!!

  20. "igor eduardo küpfer" wrote:

    > "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > >
    > > > Dead Ringers at La La Land <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Pathetic, egocentric, useless, stupid, little, wriggly, and worm are a few that immediately
    > > > spring to mind for you.
    > > >
    > > > Now, fuck right off back into mommies bed, silly child, and take alt.mountain-bike the right
    > > > fuck out of the headers.
    > >
    > > Jesus Christ...when was the last time Dust took a beating like this?
    > >

    > Who is this "Dust" you speak of?

    Anyone with a dumb name who's posting from Road Runner - Texas.

    He refers to himself as "/me kewel self" and thinks he is "da kewelest troll in the ng".