The Empire Strikes Back

>> Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".

alternatively omit all other groups from your reply - then if he's not reading it here you get to
make your little witticism and he fails to respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....

Weber's A ***** wrote:

> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".
> >
> > Eye tank ewe.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> You still here? A couple more posts by you and you can add 3 more newsgroups to the long list of
> newsgroups that have plonked you.
>
> Hey banditos... this shaun guy is a troll from the mountain bike newsgroup. I did a google search
> about this troll and found out that unlike you lakers trolls, this little troll gets slapped out
> of newsgroups on a regular basis.
>
> Maybe if little shaun can improve his skills he can join the banditos.

I dunno...yo Chris, are we taking recruits from the Mountain Bike ng???

--
MF

"The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
-- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

"I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
have to wait until it passes."
-- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

"9-14 Baby!!! w00h00!" wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:26:02 -0800, Michael Fletcher <[email protected]> blurted:
>
> >Weber's A ***** wrote:
> >
> >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote

> >> Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough. Aren't you the same guy that has been
> >> kill-filed by all the regulars?
> >>
> >> At least when you respond to trolls people actually reply to your messages, unlike the way you
> >> are usually ignored.
> >
> >My god....if this guy is as pathetic as you say...and yet he's STILL punking 'ol Dust...what does
> >that say about our *****?
>
> Quit trying to sabotage the Empire. You're making up stuff now to try to fight /me kewel group. I
> already have some good recruits who have contacted /me kewel self privately. The Empire/Committee
> will RISE UP!!!

Shut up and get me a sandwich... ::slap::

--

John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".
>
> alternatively omit all other groups from your reply - then if he's not reading it here you
> get to make

I know, I know JA - I was about to give up with it anyhow. Musta been *bored and dumb.

> your little witticism and he fails to respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....

I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't noticed - IDGAF about ego, or I
wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the **** I do. I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy' and
a PITA at that, but thanks anyhow.

Shaun aRe can do *2 things at once.

> John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....
>
> I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't noticed - IDGAF about ego, or I
> wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the **** I do. I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy'
> and a PITA at that, but thanks anyhow.

come on Shaun, I gave you an in and you come over all semi-serious - if I didn't know better I meet
even have marked you as the sensitive type...

now see what you can do with '..feel big..'

John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....
> >
> > I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't
noticed -
> > IDGAF about ego, or I wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the **** I
do.
> > I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy' and a PITA at that, but
thanks
> > anyhow.
> >

> come on Shaun, I gave you an in

Awe c'mon - 'tweren't much o' one.

> and you come over all semi-serious

I was feeling guilty about aiding the proliferation of cross postings. That, and I'm ****ing
knackered with a big headache. Them's my 'scuses.

>- if I didn't know better I meet even have marked you as the sensitive type...

I am. I'm the type of sensitive that doesn't GAF ',;~P```````

Oh, and where the **** do you get off putting 2 'e's in a word that shoulda benn 'might', eh?
****** wannabe.

> now see what you can do with '..feel big..'

I put my hand in my pocket.

Cheers.

Shaun aRe