The Empire Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dead Ringers At, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >> Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".

    alternatively omit all other groups from your reply - then if he's not reading it here you get to
    make your little witticism and he fails to respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....

  2. Weber's A Bitch wrote:

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".
    > >
    > > Eye tank ewe.
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > You still here? A couple more posts by you and you can add 3 more newsgroups to the long list of
    > newsgroups that have plonked you.
    >
    > Hey banditos... this shaun guy is a troll from the mountain bike newsgroup. I did a google search
    > about this troll and found out that unlike you lakers trolls, this little troll gets slapped out
    > of newsgroups on a regular basis.
    >
    > Maybe if little shaun can improve his skills he can join the banditos.

    I dunno...yo Chris, are we taking recruits from the Mountain Bike ng???

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  3. "9-14 Baby!!! w00h00!" wrote:

    > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:26:02 -0800, Michael Fletcher <[email protected]> blurted:
    >
    > >Weber's A Bitch wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> Ah isn't that special..... little shaun is talking tough. Aren't you the same guy that has been
    > >> kill-filed by all the regulars?
    > >>
    > >> At least when you respond to trolls people actually reply to your messages, unlike the way you
    > >> are usually ignored.
    > >
    > >My god....if this guy is as pathetic as you say...and yet he's STILL punking 'ol Dust...what does
    > >that say about our bitch?
    >
    > Quit trying to sabotage the Empire. You're making up stuff now to try to fight /me kewel group. I
    > already have some good recruits who have contacted /me kewel self privately. The Empire/Committee
    > will RISE UP!!!

    Shut up and get me a sandwich... ::slap::

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > >> Agaian: "Please omit a.m-b from your x-posting".
    >
    > alternatively omit all other groups from your reply - then if he's not reading it here you
    > get to make

    I know, I know JA - I was about to give up with it anyhow. Musta been *bored and dumb.

    > your little witticism and he fails to respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....

    I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't noticed - IDGAF about ego, or I
    wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the shit I do. I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy' and
    a PITA at that, but thanks anyhow.

    Shaun aRe can do *2 things at once.

  5. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....
    >
    > I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't noticed - IDGAF about ego, or I
    > wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the shit I do. I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy'
    > and a PITA at that, but thanks anyhow.

    come on Shaun, I gave you an in and you come over all semi-serious - if I didn't know better I meet
    even have marked you as the sensitive type...

    now see what you can do with '..feel big..'

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > John Atkinson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > respond allowing you to feel big about yourself....
    > >
    > > I'm not arsed about feeling big about myself, in case you hadn't
    noticed -
    > > IDGAF about ego, or I wouldn't keep leaving myself open to the shit I
    do.
    > > I'm fully aware that 'I'm just another guy' and a PITA at that, but
    thanks
    > > anyhow.
    > >

    > come on Shaun, I gave you an in

    Awe c'mon - 'tweren't much o' one.

    > and you come over all semi-serious

    I was feeling guilty about aiding the proliferation of cross postings. That, and I'm fucking
    knackered with a big headache. Them's my 'scuses.

    >- if I didn't know better I meet even have marked you as the sensitive type...

    I am. I'm the type of sensitive that doesn't GAF ',;~P```````

    Oh, and where the fuck do you get off putting 2 'e's in a word that shoulda benn 'might', eh?
    Wanker wannabe.

    > now see what you can do with '..feel big..'

    I put my hand in my pocket.

    Cheers.

    Shaun aRe