The end for Hincapie

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
I have never been a huge Hincapie fan, but he seems like a nice guy and a hard worker. I always thought that if the right combination of things came together he could win a weekend classic. Evidently he won't be racing this year's Spring classics because of a broken bone suffered during the ToC. His opportunities were dwindling as he got closer to retirement, and this may mark the end of his hopes. This bites.

Bro Deal said:
I have never been a huge Hincapie fan, but he seems like a nice guy and a hard worker. I always thought that if the right combination of things came together he could win a weekend classic. Evidently he won't be racing this year's Spring classics because of a broken bone suffered during the ToC. His opportunities were dwindling as he got closer to retirement, and this may mark the end of his hopes. This bites.
I have not been the biggest George fan either, but I think he will come back strong. To finish the stage with a fractured wrist shows he is a strong character. I think he still has a fair bit left in his tank, he seems to be still on the improve curve of his career.

Bro Deal said:
Evidently he won't be racing this year's Spring classics because of a broken bone suffered during the ToC. His opportunities were dwindling as he got closer to retirement, and this may mark the end of his hopes. This bites.
We'll you can thank Basso for knocking him off his bike..... well done Ivan.... maybe it was a drug related hit ?

Did he touch his wheel, yup, sure did.... was it intentional, as you would prefer everyone tto think....no it was not. The problem with not making it a conspiracy or doom and gloom it does not fit your mold and the only way you mind can work. Signs of a serious educational problem :D

I reckon he'll be back for the spring classics, he's got over a month to recover.

He does not care about facts, only seeing his BS words in type.
Dislikes or hates Americans and their teams.

Tim Lamkin said:
He does not care about facts, only seeing his BS words in type.
Dislikes or hates Americans and their teams.
Until the ToC starts testing blood and for EPO my stance will remain... get the junkies like Basso out of the sport.... why can't a country with the resources like America conduct simple drugs tests to which small races in Europe have been doing for years.... perhaps to protect their own ? What Switzerlaznd is to tax evaders, the US is to dopers..... end of story.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/feb07/feb26news3

Tim Lamkin said:
O-yea as if all these countries involved are spot on with their drug testing...yea...uh...huh…so good they are and the Americans are so wrong

You really understand the issues: rolleyes:
You did ask for the facts..... :p

game, set, match WBT.

whiteboytrash said:
Until the ToC starts testing blood and for EPO my stance will remain... get the junkies like Basso out of the sport.... why can't a country with the resources like America conduct simple drugs tests to which small races in Europe have been doing for years.... perhaps to protect their own ? What Switzerlaznd is to tax evaders, the US is to dopers..... end of story.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/feb07/feb26news3
O-yea as if all these countries involved are spot on with their drug testing...yea...uh...huh…so good they are and the Americans are so wrong

You really understand the issues: rolleyes:

Tim Lamkin said:
....As usual you have none.
Well at least Europe has drug testing ! America.. umm well... Barry Bonds, Tyler, Floyd, Lance, Mr. Vaughters, BALCO, Bill Clinton.... need I go on ? Apparently Apple have released a new special edition iPod to the Discovery team which has 40GB hard drive for MP3's, checks hemocrit levels and facilitate a blood transfusions... brilliant.... its called the iBrillo…. :p :p :p :p :p

whiteboytrash said:
Well at least Europe has drug testing ! America.. umm well... Barry Bonds, Tyler, Floyd, Lance, Mr. Vaughters, BALCO, Bill Clinton.... need I go on ? Apparently Apple have released a new special edition iPod to the Discovery team which has 40GB hard drive for MP3's, checks hemocrit levels and facilitate a blood transfusions... brilliant.... its called the iBrillo…. :p :p :p :p :p

Interestingly enough blood doping is not illegal in Football in the UK which openly admits to it. I believe there is an article around where a premiereship team (Arsenal I bleieve) admits to it. Talk about no doping controls.

Oh Millar, Chambers, Christie just to name a few.

I do not deny Bonds is on the juice but at least it is not organized by the team.

BottleCage said:
Interestingly enough blood doping is not illegal in Football in the UK which openly admits to it. I believe there is an article around where a premiereship team (Arsenal I bleieve) admits to it. Talk about no doping controls.

I do not deny Bonds is on the juice but at least it is not organized by the team.
Nice one ! Christie and Chambers were doped by BALCO ! LOL ! Miller ? Didn't Armstrong introduce him to Ferrari ? oh dear... next ? oh Where's your link to Arsenal ? Blood doping indeed in UK football..... game, set, match, championship and player of the year WBT.

Bro Deal said:
Nice guy?

Hard worker?

You believe those silly Phil Liggett marketing scripts too?

Bro Deal---shame on you.

BottleCage said:

Really?

The very team that will cut a clean athlete who sneaks past the doped minor leagues into the Big Show?

They all use drugs in MLB! No exception. The teams enable it and it is compulsory.

From Josh Hamilton to Bobby Estellela, Armando Rios, Gary Sheffield, Rafael Palmiero, Tom House, Steve Howe, Pete Rose, Pete Rose, Jr, Daryl Strawberry, Bobby Welch, Dwight Gooden, Mark McGwire, Jose Conseco, Lamar Hoyt, Darren Daulton, Floyd Youngman, Jason Giambi, Joaquin Andujar, Jeffery Leonard, Enos Cabell, Lonnie Smith, Dale Berra, Dave parker, Keith Hernandez, Eddie Milner INCLUDING Ryan Rafferty, Warner Mateo, Justin Mallet, Ramon Ramirez, Angel Rocha, Karl Jelinas, Jorge Reyes, Matthew Varner and Jonathan Silva.

They all dope in baseball. Top to bottom. Minors to majors. Just like cycling.

Enjoy baseball on drugs: http://thesteroidera.blogspot.com/