The end for Hincapie

davidbod said:
As usual WBT is a bit loose with the truth. It seems Amgen had assurances that EPO was to be tested for and in fact told by the tour organizers AEG that no rider failed an EPO or any other test from last years race. Then the organizers AEG admittest that EPO testing was not done. Who is responsible for the testing UCI???

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/sanluisobispo/sports/16721442.htm
TRANSLATION:

Amgen insisted that NO EPO embarassment occur. Thus NO TESTING!

Drug testing = NO MONEY

No EPO testing = $7 MILLION

Got it?

Doping is America's problem only...... That is why they found all the blood at the OP lab in America......

Tim Lamkin said:
O-my gawd...I can only imagine what you do while reading a blog that so pathetically feeds your inner most .......insecure desires….
The tedious education of little Timmy Lamkin.

1) There is no Easter Bunny
2) No Santa Clause or Tooth Fairy either
3) Iraq sits on oil reserves of $10 Trillion US--at wholesale market prices
4) The media is comprised of only six global firms
5) Commercial advertsing revenue drives media coverage themes and cover-ups
6) Johan Museeuw is a confessed drug cheat
7) Frankie Andreu is an EPO drug cheat. That cancels out 1999-2001 Armstrong's TDF victories as doped and dirty.
8) David Millar is a confessed drug cheat.
9) Alex Zulle is a confessed drug cheat
10) Richard Virenque is a sworn drug cheat
11) Frank Vandenbrouke is a sworn drug cheat
12) Stephen Swartz is a confessed drug cheat
13) Michele Ferrari, MD is a Lance Armstrong convicted drug cheat.
14) Filippo Simeoni is a sworn drug cheat
15) Tyler Hamilton is a convicted drug cheat
16) Benoit Joachim is a convicted drug cheat
17) Roberto Heras is a convicted drug cheat
18) Team Discovery is a dirty team. Ivan Basso is damaged goods.
19) Eddie Merkx was drug busted three times
20) Jaques Anquetil was drug busted seven times
21) Michele Pollentier was the only leader to be DQed from a TDF for doping. 1978---and thus handed the victory to Bernard Hinault in second place.

22) The EPO-Tour of Amgen did no drug testing!

Now some more reading for Timmy!
http://www.ergogenics.org/donati.html

http://www.casewatch.org/doj/shortt/indictment.shtml

http://www.sfgate.com/balco/

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/hoberman/tour.htm

Good luck with reality!

whiteboytrash said:
Well at least Europe has drug testing ! America.. umm well... Barry Bonds, Tyler, Floyd, Lance, Mr. Vaughters, BALCO, Bill Clinton.... need I go on ? Apparently Apple have released a new special edition iPod to the Discovery team which has 40GB hard drive for MP3's, checks hemocrit levels and facilitate a blood transfusions... brilliant.... its called the iBrillo…. :p :p :p :p :p
Oh dude.....you so funny.....iBrillo. WBT Wins again! Seriously...I was looking on teh Apple web site place and didn't find it...can you poste a link fer me? WBT Rules!

Flyer said:
The tedious education of little Timmy Lamkin.

1) There is no Easter Bunny
2) No Santa Clause or Tooth Fairy either
3) Iraq sits on oil reserves of $10 Trillion US--at wholesale market prices
4) The media is comprised of only six global firms
5) Commercial advertsing revenue drives media coverage themes and cover-ups
6) Johan Museeuw is a confessed drug cheat
7) Frankie Andreu is an EPO drug cheat. That cancels out 1999-2001 Armstrong's TDF victories as doped and dirty.
8) David Millar is a confessed drug cheat.
9) Alex Zulle is a confessed drug cheat
10) Richard Virenque is a sworn drug cheat
11) Frank Vandenbrouke is a sworn drug cheat
12) Stephen Swartz is a confessed drug cheat
13) Michele Ferrari, MD is a Lance Armstrong convicted drug cheat.
14) Filippo Simeoni is a sworn drug cheat
15) Tyler Hamilton is a convicted drug cheat
16) Benoit Joachim is a convicted drug cheat
17) Roberto Heras is a convicted drug cheat
18) Team Discovery is a dirty team. Ivan Basso is damaged goods.
19) Eddie Merkx was drug busted three times
20) Jaques Anquetil was drug busted seven times
21) Michele Pollentier was the only leader to be DQed from a TDF for doping. 1978---and thus handed the victory to Bernard Hinault in second place.

22) The EPO-Tour of Amgen did no drug testing!

Now some more reading for Timmy!
http://www.ergogenics.org/donati.html

http://www.casewatch.org/doj/shortt/indictment.shtml

http://www.sfgate.com/balco/

http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/hoberman/tour.htm

Good luck with reality!
Lesson for House---the Doper's Doper Apologist. Live Wrong!

whiteboytrash said:
Nice one ! Christie and Chambers were doped by BALCO ! LOL ! Miller ? Didn't Armstrong introduce him to Ferrari ? oh dear... next ? oh Where's your link to Arsenal ? Blood doping indeed in UK football..... game, set, match, championship and player of the year WBT.

I believe Chambers and Christie chose to dope it is not like some evil CIA agent injected them. They obviously were looking around for it. They paid their money and got the goods. BALCO might be based in the US but as we have seen there are many of these labs everywhere. (OP)

As for Football(it was Chelsea in the article) blood spinning the article was in the Guardian and the said they spin the players blood for "Recovery" purposes ha what a joke. It is illegal but they did get a waiver from UK sport but getting medical waivers are easy ask the cycling peloton, and large portion of Cross Country skiers have Asthma? (Average in Western world is around 5%, in these sports it is well over 25%) http://football.guardian.co.uk/News...1514185,00.html

Interesting you bring up Ferrari you still have free will to choose to dope. Just say "NO" he didn't. Then after his ban he choses to train with Cecchini? Interesting?

Just so you know Chelsea are the only team in the Premier league which drug tests its players to ensure that they are not taking performance enhancing drugs... you may suggest its so they can discreetly drop them if they test positive before the game ? No. Chelsea sacked Romanian star Adrian Mutu and gave up his $32 million transfer fee in the process for using PED'S.... went on to play for Juventes on a free transfer.... and while I'm at it... the FA tests more sportspeople than any other sport in the UK.... 1600 tests per year.... that’s 100 per club... next....

BottleCage said:
I believe Chambers and Christie chose to do
e it is not like some evil CIA agent injected them. They obviously were looking around for it. They paid their money and got the goods. BALCO might be based in the US but as we have seen there are many of these labs everywhere. (OP)

As for Football(it was Chelsea in the article) blood spinning the article was in the Guardian and the said they spin the players blood for "Recovery" purposes ha what a joke. It is illegal but they did get a waiver from UK sport but getting medical waivers are easy ask the cycling peloton, and large portion of Cross Country skiers have Asthma? (Average in Western world is around 5%, in these sports it is well over 25%) http://football.guardian.co.uk/News...1514185,00.html

Interesting you bring up Ferrari you still have free will to choose to dope. Just say "NO" he didn't. Then after his ban he choses to train with Cecchini? Interesting?

whiteboytrash said:
Just so you know Chelsea are the only team in the Premier league which drug tests its players to ensure that they are not taking performance enhancing drugs... you may suggest its so they can discreetly drop them if they test positive before the game ? No. Chelsea sacked Romanian star Adrian Mutu and gave up his $32 million transfer fee in the process for using PED'S.... went on to play for Juventes on a free transfer.... and while I'm at it... the FA tests more sportspeople than any other sport in the UK.... 1600 tests per year.... that’s 100 per club... next....

Millar never tested positive so we know drug testing does not work if you really want to get around it. Or you are an idiot and leave a bottle of EPO on your bookshelf for the police to find.

Only one team tests there players for PEDs in the PL? I commend them and for standing by there rules in releasing MUTU, but what about the other 19 teams could not be bothered I guess.

"the FA tests more sportspeople than any other sport in the UK.... 1600 tests per year" Is this only in the PL or Div 1& 2 included?

If they only test PL players then:

They only test 16 clubs I believe ther are more clubs in the Premiership( 20 teams) so four teams are not tested? That's drug testing? Each PL team has around 40 players so you might get tested 2 maybe 3 times a year. That is a brutal testing regime.

If it includes Div1 & 2 then a player might get tested 1 or 2 times a year.

And the FA does the most drug testing of any sport in the UK? You can not think they care too much about doping in the UK sport.

That is a joke cyclists are tested easily that much in a month period sometimes in a week during competition. I believe the top riders are tested on average once every two weeks.

US pro sports also don't seem to care either but to say that PEDs are prevelent in US sports only is just ridiculous. There were supposely 150 names in OP and only the cyclists names were released. Why because most other sports do not care too much about it or did not want to tarnish their sport.

I think the only sport that takes doping as serious or more serious as Cycling is Rowing I believe it is one strike you are out for life.

Where there is money or fame to be had there will be cheating regaurdless of the nationality.

whiteboytrash said:
Nice one ! Christie and Chambers were doped by BALCO ! LOL ! Miller ? Didn't Armstrong introduce him to Ferrari ? oh dear... next ? oh Where's your link to Arsenal ? Blood doping indeed in UK football..... game, set, match, championship and player of the year WBT.

Miller got his EPO from Dr Jesus Losa of Euskaltel. Ferrari wasn't allowed to work with any other Tour GC contenders while he was working for Armstrong.

What has yet another drug debate have to do with George Hincapie having a broken wrist and wondering if his career is over, Yet another hijacked post.

The Double Zero said:
What has yet another drug debate have to do with George Hincapie having a broken wrist and wondering if his career is over, Yet another hijacked post.

Nike drug cheats blah blah blah...

Try and keep up.

The Double Zero said:
Keep up, How can one not, every post in this section of the forum is a repetition of the same argument.

True True, Sorry I will send a PM next time to WBT next time we get off topic.

I'm with you.... good arguments..... we should get back to the topic at hand otherwise the forum will implode.... so how **** is Hincapie ?

BottleCage said:
Millar never tested positive so we know drug testing does not work if you really want to get around it. Or you are an idiot and leave a bottle of EPO on your bookshelf for the police to find.

Only one team tests there players for PEDs in the PL? I commend them and for standing by there rules in releasing MUTU, but what about the other 19 teams could not be bothered I guess.

"the FA tests more sportspeople than any other sport in the UK.... 1600 tests per year" Is this only in the PL or Div 1& 2 included?

If they only test PL players then:

They only test 16 clubs I believe ther are more clubs in the Premiership( 20 teams) so four teams are not tested? That's drug testing? Each PL team has around 40 players so you might get tested 2 maybe 3 times a year. That is a brutal testing regime.

If it includes Div1 & 2 then a player might get tested 1 or 2 times a year.

And the FA does the most drug testing of any sport in the UK? You can not think they care too much about doping in the UK sport.

That is a joke cyclists are tested easily that much in a month period sometimes in a week during competition. I believe the top riders are tested on average once every two weeks.

US pro sports also don't seem to care either but to say that PEDs are prevelent in US sports only is just ridiculous. There were supposely 150 names in OP and only the cyclists names were released. Why because most other sports do not care too much about it or did not want to tarnish their sport.

I think the only sport that takes doping as serious or more serious as Cycling is Rowing I believe it is one strike you are out for life.

Where there is money or fame to be had there will be cheating regaurdless of the nationality.

whiteboytrash said:
I'm with you.... good arguments..... we should get back to the topic at hand otherwise the forum will implode.... so how **** is Hincapie ?
well he proved he could not lead a team in last years tdf.

whiteboytrash said:

If he can not do the spring classics, you know he will do his work as a dometic in the TDF. But maybe it opens up an opportunity for him to get invovled races later in the claendar, Zurich, etc. or target the Worlds in Stuttgart.

BottleCage said:
If he can not do the spring classics, you know he will do his work as a dometic in the TDF. But maybe it opens up an opportunity for him to get invovled races later in the claendar, Zurich, etc. or target the Worlds in Stuttgart.
Agreed. My tip is Gustav being a better Classics chance than Hincapie... I reckon he's in with a show without the leash around his neck.....