The end is near

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ewoud Dronkert, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
    sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
    copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver, I'm
    afraid. I think dear Jack may have seen his own
    Eurosport-record-and-sell-overseas business come under threat.

    Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

  2. BW

    BW Guest

    "so no more 'cross files on the webserver"

    Damn Jack, let's string him up. I had high hopes of viewing the cross
    worlds and final WC.

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Does jealousy know no bounds??

    Tom

  4. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
    > sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
    > copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver,

    Lets all use [email protected] when we log on to porn sites in the
    future.

    > Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

    Just shout if you need to add shares on BitTorrent (or e-mule; I found
    quite a few cycling video on e-mule although they take quite a while to
    download as not many people are sharing them).

  5. A.Lee

    A.Lee Guest

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:12:46 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
    > sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
    > copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver, I'm
    > afraid. I think dear Jack may have seen his own
    > Eurosport-record-and-sell-overseas business come under threat.
    >
    > Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

    I've been told today that:
    http://www.cycling.tv
    will be covering the Worlds Cyclo-cross via their web link.
    Whether this is true or not I cant say - they say my browser is
    unsupported, so I cant access the site.
    Alan.

    http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

  6. Insert-coin2

    Insert-coin2 Guest

    Excuse me where can i find the cyclocross bittorrents