The end is near

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver, I'm
afraid. I think dear Jack may have seen his own
Eurosport-record-and-sell-overseas business come under threat.

Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

"so no more 'cross files on the webserver"

Damn Jack, let's string him up. I had high hopes of viewing the cross
worlds and final WC.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
> sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
> copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver,

Lets all use [email protected] when we log on to **** sites in the
future.

> Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

Just shout if you need to add shares on BitTorrent (or e-mule; I found
quite a few cycling video on e-mule although they take quite a while to
download as not many people are sharing them).

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:12:46 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> Some guy named Jack Briggs ([email protected]) has informed the
> sysadmin of the faculty that I am (probably) illegally redistributing
> copyrighted material, so no more 'cross files on the webserver, I'm
> afraid. I think dear Jack may have seen his own
> Eurosport-record-and-sell-overseas business come under threat.
>
> Back to BitTorrent, or news:alt.binaries.etc

I've been told today that:
http://www.cycling.tv
will be covering the Worlds Cyclo-cross via their web link.
Whether this is true or not I cant say - they say my browser is
unsupported, so I cant access the site.
Alan.

http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

Excuse me where can i find the cyclocross bittorrents