The entire Phonak team is on drugs!!! No question about it!!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Longwood, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:14:54 -0400, "Hattori Hanzo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/cycling/ciclistas-g.jpg
    >>

    >Is that Tyler on the far left???? They look like a bunch of plucked
    >chickens.

    That was a photo shoot from last year's Vuelta. Alejandro Valverde is
    in there somewhere, but there's way too much ugly in that picture for
    me to stare at it for more than about 2 seconds.. Sevilla is on the
    far right though.

    -Sonarrat.