the essential

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Thediff, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Thediff

    Thediff Guest

    As a relative newbie (1 year) I want to know what is or has been your most used/ essential / enjoyed
    tool or accessory that you have to date? (besides your 'bent!)

    For me it has been "kneesavers". I am really pigeon toed and have a naturally wider stance, so
    having that extra width down there has really increased my comfort level while riding. (I just got a
    platapus water bag too. I enjoy the toys)

    Larry 2 bent in Leduc CT, AT

    Tags:

  2. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

  3. PreciousBbird

    PreciousBbird New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2003
    I have to choose two - Eggbeaters clipless pedals and my SPD sandals. Now I get to show off my pedicure while I ride. javascript:smilie(':)')

  4. Edward Wong

    Edward Wong Guest

    "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > As a relative newbie (1 year) I want to know what is or has been your most used/ essential /
    > enjoyed tool or accessory that you have to date? (besides your 'bent!)
    >
    > For me it has been "kneesavers". I am really pigeon toed and have a naturally wider stance, so
    > having that extra width down there has really increased my comfort level while riding. (I just got
    > a platapus water bag too. I enjoy the toys)
    >
    > Larry 2 bent in Leduc CT, AT

    My Topeak Alien tool set.

    Edward Wong Orlando, FL

  5. My essential is a pair of plant clippers I carry in a little holster attached to the bike, for
    taking off the many berry vines that grow down over the bikepaths. I also have a miniature, folding
    pruning saw in my cargo box for heavier intrusive vegetation.

    Steve McDonald