the essential

Thediff

Guest
As a relative newbie (1 year) I want to know what is or has been your most used/ essential / enjoyed
tool or accessory that you have to date? (besides your 'bent!)

For me it has been "kneesavers". I am really pigeon toed and have a naturally wider stance, so
having that extra width down there has really increased my comfort level while riding. (I just got a
platapus water bag too. I enjoy the toys)

Larry 2 bent in Leduc CT, AT

I have to choose two - Eggbeaters clipless pedals and my SPD sandals. Now I get to show off my pedicure while I ride. javascript:smilie(':)')

"thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> As a relative newbie (1 year) I want to know what is or has been your most used/ essential /
> enjoyed tool or accessory that you have to date? (besides your 'bent!)
>
> For me it has been "kneesavers". I am really pigeon toed and have a naturally wider stance, so
> having that extra width down there has really increased my comfort level while riding. (I just got
> a platapus water bag too. I enjoy the toys)
>
> Larry 2 bent in Leduc CT, AT

My Topeak Alien tool set.

Edward Wong Orlando, FL

My essential is a pair of plant clippers I carry in a little holster attached to the bike, for
taking off the many berry vines that grow down over the bikepaths. I also have a miniature, folding
pruning saw in my cargo box for heavier intrusive vegetation.

Steve McDonald