The exposure of J. D.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Andrews., Feb 27, 2004.

  1. It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that JD is a racist bigot.
    This begs the question of what will happen next.

    Can we expect that someone will expose her hatred, bigotry, and racism to her local community
    sometime soon? Will those that live around her then educate her? Will she change her ways? Will
    someone "do unto others" and file some complaints to an ISP or two? Will JD get religion after
    watching "Passion of the Christ" and mend her ways herself?

    I truly wonder what will happen next. I wonder what would happen if a jewish black family moved next
    door to her? That might be fun to watch!

    I think I will pray to Lucifer for some enlightentment for her.

    I wonder if she would have a "moment of clarity" 'Pulp Fiction' style.

  2. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    "Rich Andrews." wrote:

    > It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that JD is a racist
    > bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.

    In the course of researching the recent collections of her postings, I was impressed by the marked
    changed in her personality that seems to have occurred over the last 3 or 4 years. She seems much
    less rational, coherent, honest, and human today than several years ago. It's easy not to notice the
    change, because it's spread over a few years. But if you skim backwards through the archives, it
    pops right out at you. She's rapidly deteriorating. I predict she'll drop off the net within the
    next 1-3 years, when she has some kind of break that creates new priorities in her life more
    important to her than participating in m.h.a.

  3. Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > "Rich Andrews." wrote:
    >
    >> It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the
    realization that
    >> JD is a racist bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.
    >
    > In the course of researching the recent collections of her postings, I was impressed by the marked
    > changed in her personality that seems to have occurred over the last 3 or 4 years. She seems much
    > less rational, coherent, honest, and human today than several years ago. It's easy not to notice
    > the change, because it's spread over a few years. But if you skim backwards through the archives,
    > it pops right out at you. She's rapidly deteriorating. I predict she'll drop off the net within
    > the next 1-3 years, when she has some kind of break that creates new priorities in her life more
    > important to her than participating in m.h.a.

    I think it is equally possible that she will end up like a few of the kooks on the net. Probably
    something like news2020 or Ed Conrad or possible like Gastardo. Francis E. Dec also comes to mind. I
    really wonder what the hell is wrong with her.

  4. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization that
    >
    >JD is a racist bigot. This begs the question of what will happen next.
    >
    >Can we expect that someone will expose her hatred, bigotry, and racism to her
    >
    >local community sometime soon? Will those that live around her then educate her? Will she change
    >her ways? Will someone "do unto others" and file some complaints to an ISP or two? Will JD get
    >religion after watching "Passion of
    >
    >the Christ" and mend her ways herself?
    >
    >I truly wonder what will happen next. I wonder what would happen if a jewish
    >
    >black family moved next door to her? That might be fun to watch!
    >
    >I think I will pray to Lucifer for some enlightentment for her.
    >
    >I wonder if she would have a "moment of clarity" 'Pulp Fiction' style.

    Has Jan seen "the gimp"?

  5. No Way

    No Way Guest

    Rich Andrews. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization
    that
    > JD is a racist bigot.

    Everyone is a bigot. That is why there is so much trouble in the world.

  6. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

  7. "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in news:mqudnam1H7SXSd3dRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > Depends on who's definition you use.

    It certainly does depned upon what your definition of is is.

    > "No Way" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > 01.sprint.ca...
    >>
    >> Rich Andrews. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    >> > It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the
    realization
    >> that
    >> > JD is a racist bigot.
    >>
    >> Everyone is a bigot. That is why there is so much trouble in the world.

  8. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: The exposure of J. D.
    >From: "No Way" [email protected]
    >Date: 2/28/2004 8:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >Rich Andrews. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> It certainly seems as though nearly everyone has come to the realization
    >that
    >> JD is a racist bigot.

    Rich posted this because he goofed big time. He believed Andrew Kingoff, that led to a rant about
    Jan when it was Andrew who said it. His ripping post was a goofer. He made a fool of himself.

    >Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: Rich Andrews [email protected] Date: 2/23/2004 7:07 PM Pacific
    >Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>

    Since I don't believe you missed any post in this thread, no comment Rich Andrews??????

    I thought not.

    Once again showing how the good ole boy and girl club works.

    Comon Rich, don't be shy, do acknowledge your mistake and perhaps an apology?

    Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: [email protected] (Jan) Date: 2/23/2004 1:01 PM Pacific
    Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>

    >Subject: Re: Sodomous Maximous From: [email protected] (Ilsa9) Date: 2/23/2004 5:48 AM Pacific
    >Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    >>[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20040222155755.10232.00000168 @mb-m03.aol.com:
    >>
    >>> From: [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Merry Christmas, Sodomous Maximous!
    >>>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>

    >>How very Xtian of her. Love, peace, forgiveness, humility, etc, etc. all lacking. I seen athiests
    >>treat their fellow man and woman better. By brother in law says that if you really want to get
    >>screwed in a business deal, have dealings with a self rightous Xtian. No one screws people over
    >>like a self rightous Xtian.
    >>
    >>It is maximus, not maximous as well.

    >Actually, I was using this as to give Jan a taste of her dishonest snipping.

    Actually it was Andrew Kingoff who posted it.

    >She routinely reposts things out of context to misattribute things to others.

    Andrew Kingoff posted it, it was not misattributed.

    Now, he is weaseling and lying

    She posted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done

    From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: As dense as, well, mercury Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2002-12-20 10:06:46 PST

    JBain, sodomizing logic, wrote:

    >That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual practitioners do.

    John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with a nasty spirochete
    infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.

    Now, go back to writing up your spurious Randi Challenge application. You know you have no intent on
    following through and you know that you can't demonstrate your claims.

    Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

    From: Ilsa9 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Peter Moran Shows His Anger (again) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-12-29 15:17:03 PST

    ****He & John Bain are spending the holidays together. It is a troubled time for live nativity
    scenes.****

    From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: change eye color Original Format Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-03-14 10:27:16 PST

    <snip>

    From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Other questions for Michele Original Format
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-25 08:16:19 PST

    I hope it wasn't abused the way JBain abuses nativity scenes....

    From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Quack Barrett and Quack Sampson are NOT qualified
    Original Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-15 05:59:21 PST

    <snip>

    JBain????? I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't put it past him considering his actions vis-a-vis
    nativity scenes.....

    From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: It's Hulda Clark Bashing time AGAIN Original
    Format Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-01-03 12:41:18 PST

    <snip>

    sodomizing logic.

    ===

    How bout them apples. Rich Andrews??

    Got anything to say????

    Jan

  9. Ilsa9.1

    Ilsa9.1 Guest

    Jan Drew wrote:

    >She posted the "Sodomous Maximous" part as she has done
    >
    >From: Ilsa Nein ([email protected]) Subject: Re: As dense as, well, mercury Original Format
    >Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2002-12-20 10:06:46 PST
    >

    >JBain, sodomizing logic, wrote:
    >
    >>That is the point. CM does not learn by it's mistakes, only individual practitioners do.
    >
    >John, it appears that recent attack on the nativity scene has left you with a nasty spirochete
    >infection that is attacking what is left of your sanity.
    >
    >Now, go back to writing up your spurious Randi Challenge application. You know you have no intent
    >on following through and you know that you can't demonstrate your claims.
    >
    >Merry Christmas, Sodomus Maximus.

    What has happened with John Bain and his application for the Randi Challenge? After all this time,
    has he not been able to write down what it is he claims to be able to do?