The F1-circus thread...

JPM is young and cocky just like Lance was during his rookie years. Give him a chance, and he will shine!

JPM is young and cocky just like Lance was during his rookie years. Give him a chance, and he will shine!

Maybe you're right. Maybe he should shine the car and not drive the car. ;) ;)

pic09.jpg

After 5 of 17 races the WDC points are:

1 Michael Schumacher 44
2 Juan Pablo Montoya 23
3 Ralf Schumacher 20
4 David Coulthard 9
5 Jenson Button 8
6 Rubens Barrichello 6

On average a 115 points will win the WDC. I suggest the rest of the field start racing ;D

Ross Brawn: "Team orders will continue..."

"Ross Brawn, Ferrari Technical Director, has said the team will continue to impose team orders until Michael Schumacher has won the title.

The Briton, speaking to the UK’s “The Mirror” newspaper, said that none of the backlash of the team’s actions would hold any weight and that the current policies stood.

‘The decision we made in Austria will be repeated until the championship is decided,’ said the 47-year-old.

‘If similar circumstances arise at Monaco (for the next race in Monte Carlo) then Rubens knows he will again be expected to allow Michael through. Both drivers understand the situation.’

Brawn defended Michael Schumacher amid calls from some quarters that the situation had harmed the German’s reputation.

‘Michael doesn't like Rubens letting him through,’ he said. ‘He was not entirely comfortable. But he didn't ask for it.

‘This was not his decision so I don't see why it should damage his reputation."

Where are all the JPM and DC fans 2day? ;D

pic19high.jpg

btw: I hope JPM takes pole position for the rest of the season, he seems to turn PP's into 0 points.

Heil the Rainmaster! Nuff said...
Mr. Coulthard, of course, had another one of his awe inspiring drives today... ::)

I guess it's

and

Looks like you're playing tennis on your own here V02. ;D
Have you had a look at my paintings yet?

Well done to MS. Will there be any other contenders next year? Clearly they will need to make the McWilliams more reliable and give it some tyres that last longer than a couple of laps.

Yep, wonder where my friend Altwegg is?
Read my post dated Feb 12th, 2002, 9:09am. Not bad, eh? Only one I got wrong was Kimi.

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=329;start=#21305 date=1033375639]<br />Any comments on this one?<br /><br />[/quote]<br />yes, MS's transponder sits further back in his car than Rubens. HEHEHE<br /><br />I loved what he said in the interview. &quot;We have every other record, we wanted to get the record for the closest finish&quot;

[quote author=ouzo link=board=6;threadid=329;start=90#21306 date=1033375827]<br />I loved what he said in the interview. &quot;We have every other record, we wanted to get the record for the closest finish&quot;<br />[/quote]<br />Insert cycling related comment - He wins as easy as lance wins the TDF.....very boring IMO ;D