The F1-circus thread...

heheh i aim to please!!

the secret to the girl photos is offering to send them copies, then they are all your for a few minutes and they ignore the bogan idiots who line up to have photos taken with them

and thats also how you get their addresses:D :D

Awesome photography! I'm am green with envy! Ducky, you lucky *******! The shots I took when the guys were testing out by Kayalami all have damn security fencing in them. You had an excellent posse!

Man, if you have a photo of the rain master, I'll buy a copy from you.

and the girls...!!!!! Can you believe the curves of that waist!!!!

So, the carnage of Brazil has come and gone, and still my man Michael has been overlooked by the gods of F1. I reckon the car is fine, judging by his speed during the race, so I'm not overly concerned that the Mac's will be running away with it. What worries me is that Kimi seems to have shifted into a higher gear, and looks menacing. Michael will have to start scoring high up in the points if he wants to stay within range. Another 2 or so bad results, and it's going to be bye-bye WDC no.6 for this year.
As for the Kimi/DC scenario, I hope Kimi kicks DC's a$$ right up the exhaust.

well i got up at 0230 Local time to watch the race and man what a race!!!

i was sooo cut when Rubens lost it from the lead and then when Webber crashed out, thought he might have a really good chance for a top 4 finish

ah well onto San Marino and hopefully the unleashing of the F2003 GA mmmmmmmmm

Woohoo! Fisichela has been declared the Brazilian GP winner after the FIA examined the race again.

yeah thats very bizarre but pretty apropriate cause he was in the lead at the time

does anyone know the new points allocation for the race

Apart from Fisi and Kimi swapping points, everrything stays as is.

1. Giancarlo Fisichella - Jordan - 10
2. Kimi Raikkonen - McLaren - 8
3. Fernando Alonso – Renault - 6
4. David Coulthard - McLaren - 5
5. Heinz-Harald Frentzen - Sauber - 4
6. Jacques Villeneuve - BAR - 3
7. Ralf Schumacher - Williams - 2
8. Jarno Trulli – Renault - 1

1. Kimi Raikkonen - 24pts
2. David Coulthard – 15
3. Fernando Alonso – 14
4. Giancarlo Fisichella – 10
5. Jarno Trulli – 9
6. Juan Pablo Montoya – 8

G8 news for Fisi. here's an article I got off the internet.

This morning Giancarlo was awarded the win at the FIA headquarters in Paris after the stewards of the race were reconvened to study tapes of the event.

Though the timing equipment didn't register it, Giancarlo had started his 56th lap by a mere four seconds when the red flag was waved, ending the race early. Under current F1 rules the result is counted back two laps from the lap which the leader was on when the red flag was waved.

Giancarlo had passed Mclaren's Kimi Raikkonen between laps 53 and 54 and so took the victory on countback (see separate story)

It turns out the error was caused by the timing screens which displayed that Fisichella had completed 55 laps. The screens then disappeared for a few seconds. When they came back up they indicated that Fisichella was on his 55th lap at the time the red flag was shown.

McLaren, who lose two points as a result, said before the announcement that they would not be contesting the decision. Jaguar, who also stand to lose Mark Webber's 7th place, have also said they will accept the decision of the meeting.

Fisi's win is his first in 110 grands prix and puts him 4th in the World Championship. The win came at Jordan's 200th GP and is their 4th victory since they entered the sport.

The amended result means Fisichella wins from Raikkonen, Alonso and David Coulthard (McLaren), Heinz-Harald Frentzen (Sauber) and Jacques Villeneuve (BAR). As he expected, Mark Webber loses his seventh place finish which now goes to Jarno Trulli (Renault) and Ralf Schumacher (Williams) takes 8th place.

You mean his mom, don't you?

He is back indeed! I'm sad to see the F2002 go. It is simply an awesome machine. During the onboard shots, did you see how stable it was over the curbs and thro the corners? Let's hope that the new car is even better.
I reckon it's gonna be a Kimi vs. Michael season. And McLaren should dump DC for a better driver, like Webber or Alonso.

Yeah i like DC cause he's a scot but Webber is making him look silly by driving an underdeveloped R4 in circles round him

Now if only he would finish a race !!! i reckon its only a matter of a year or so before Webber is on the podium and maybe 3-4 years before he wins one!

anyway so far a good series going this year