The first reported Segway theft

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Buck, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Buck" <j u n k m a i l @ g a l a x y c o
    r p . c o m> writes:
    > http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/segwayrob1.html

    Segways are cars.

    Gutless, driver's-seat-less, two-wheeled electric cars, that should be regulated as such.

    Cars get stolen all the time.

    cheers, Tom