The French assault Armstrong in Austin, Texas

Bro Deal said:
That's why I carry an eleven foot pole. It's for those things you would not want to touch with a ten foot one.
Men, always braggin' about their pole size. :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Men, always braggin' about their pole size. :rolleyes:
I used to play cricket with this Sri Lankan dude whose favorite line to guys was...

"The difference between me and you is you approach a girl and then stick it in...I stick it in and then approach her."

Crankyfeet said:
I don't think an 11 foot pole would be practical though.

Just my 2c.
Well, that wouldn't be the first time, or last, that an over exaggeration was made by a man as to pole length now would it? I don't know from personal experience, at least not directly, where I was able to determine the truth of the statement. So, I guess you could say, it's just a funny hunch I have.

C'dale Girl said:
Well, that wouldn't be the first time, or last, that an over exaggeration was made by a man as to pole length now would it? I don't know from personal experience, at least not directly, where I was able to determine the truth of the statement. So, I guess you could say, it's just a funny hunch I have.
Huh?? Sorry I'm lost...truth of what statement??...:confused:

C'dale Girl said:
Hahahaha. Forget it. It's so not worth it.

What was this thread about again?
Oh I get it now. You gotta remember sometimes when the temperature is cold...

And this thread was about Lance having an argument with a doorman. Big deal. Like no one else has ever had an argument with a doorman... or wished they had as many connections as Lance does so that they could have layed on some threats when the situation arose.

Have you ever met a more arrogant person than a iron-pumping, mirror-watching, doorman at 1:00am outside a swanky club, thinking he's in the Secret Service, and telling you that the place is full as he let's three pretty girls go in. The job doesn't breed nice guys who respect patrons. I can just imagine how the guy approached Lance to "inform" him. This is a brouhaha over nothing.