The garlic king has fallen.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Messiah, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    Well I got my first cold in several years since I started using garlic. Two or three cloves a day
    couldn't stop it. I previously dodged the bullett while everyone else on my ward... I mean in my
    house was deathly ill. But I guess even mother natures anti-bacterial and anti-virals aren't enough
    all of the time. So here I sit, snots pouring out of my nose, black mucous coming up when I cough,
    and now my ass hurts from sitting down (or Tom Wheeler paid me a visit last night). As far as colds
    go, it's only a 2 on a scale of 5, so it's not a bad one. No running, no eliptical trainer, just
    Nyquil and a hazy computer screen...

    Tags:

  2. Nottactful

    Nottactful Guest

    >Well I got my first cold in several years since I started using garlic. Two or
    three cloves a day couldn't stop it.

    Doctors say garlic cloves work better when you don't use them as suppositories.

  3. Topcounsel

    Topcounsel Guest

    >Well I got my first cold in several years

    Probably this new strain of flu, isn't it?

  4. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    [email protected] (NotTactful) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Well I got my first cold in several years since I started using garlic. Two or
    > three cloves a day couldn't stop it.
    >
    > Doctors say garlic cloves work better when you don't use them as suppositories.

    Maybe, butt they don't feel nearly as good.

  5. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

  6. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    [email protected] (TopCounsel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Well I got my first cold in several years
    >
    > Probably this new strain of flu, isn't it?

    Nope. No aches and pains, or sore joints, just a common cold.