The Giant Killer Squid is Baccckk!

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Dear cyclingforums/newsgroup readers,

Our happy online home is currently facing another onslaught from the cephelapodian overlords. This time, the GKS is presenting itself as a chronic infection in some poor bastards temporal fenestra. Or is that cranium?

So kindly ignore it's thrashing tentacles, as normal service and/or reality should resume shortly. Tin foils hats & matching undies optional.

;)

"cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[newsgroups expanded]

> Dear cyclingforums/newsgroup readers,
>
> Our happy online home is currently facing another onslaught from the
> cephelapodian overlords. This time, the GKS is presenting itself as a
> chronic infection in some poor bastards temporal fenestra. Or is that
> cranium?
>
> So kindly ignore it's thrashing tentacles, as normal service and/or
> reality should resume shortly. Tin foils hats & matching undies
> optional.

I heartily second all of the above. The last thing this newsgroup needs is
anyone here with any intelligence. Let us stay as idiotic as ever - and may
Tam enlighten us all as to the true nature of things down under.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

cfsmtb said:
Hook. Line. Sinker.

Lightly sauted with chili and lemon grass. Mmmmm.

D'ya reackon the lengthening daylight hours in the northern hemisphere stir them up?

SteveA

SteveA said:
Lightly sauted with chili and lemon grass. Mmmmm.

D'ya reackon the lengthening daylight hours in the northern hemisphere stir them up?

Thought the daylight hours were getting shorter in the northern hemisphere right now?

cfsmtb said:
Thought the daylight hours were getting shorter in the northern hemisphere right now?

Oops (writes ID ten T on hand)

SteveA

asterope wrote:

> looks like there are several squiddies... a veritable squid swarm if you
> will.

All this talk about squid is giving me a calamari craving.

Where's your favourite Bne F&C shop, asterope?

On 2006-09-28, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> asterope wrote:
>>
>> looks like there are several squiddies... a veritable squid swarm if you
>> will.

> All this talk about squid is giving me a calamari craving.

Heh ... last night, went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. At one
scene, I leaned over to a friend who was sitting next to me and asked,
"Anyone for calamari?"

Stuart Lamble wrote:

> On 2006-09-28, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> > asterope wrote:
> >>
> >> looks like there are several squiddies... a veritable squid swarm if you
> >> will.

> > All this talk about squid is giving me a calamari craving.

> Heh ... last night, went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. At one
> scene, I leaned over to a friend who was sitting next to me and asked,
> "Anyone for calamari?"

Oooh we said that too! And I best not talk about Babe...

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Stuart Lamble wrote:
>>> All this talk about squid is giving me a calamari craving.

>> Heh ... last night, went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. At one
>> scene, I leaned over to a friend who was sitting next to me and asked,
>> "Anyone for calamari?"

> Oooh we said that too! And I best not talk about Babe...
>
> Tam

Did someone mention bacon???

Karen

Tamyka Bell said:
asterope wrote:

> looks like there are several squiddies... a veritable squid swarm if you
> will.

All this talk about squid is giving me a calamari craving.

Where's your favourite Bne F&C shop, asterope?

being a vego... i dont go for the fish thing (except once a year to shut my parents up)
but... i always found that georges seafoods on boundary st in west end had the BEST chips in brisbane!!

hmmm... c-h-i-p-s....

asterope said:
looks like its squid breeding season.

Nah, the internerd version are strictly asexual and reproduce via binary fission. Nothing else, not even a beast of the field, would rub uglies with them.

cfsmtb wrote:

> asterope Wrote:
> > looks like its squid breeding season.

> Nah, the internerd version are strictly asexual and reproduce via
> binary fission. Nothing else, not even a beast of the field, would rub
> uglies with them.

You sure they're not inbreeding?

Tam*beloved of Ed*

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> cfsmtb wrote:
>>
>> asterope Wrote:
>> > looks like its squid breeding season.

>> Nah, the internerd version are strictly asexual and reproduce via
>> binary fission. Nothing else, not even a beast of the field, would rub
>> uglies with them.

> You sure they're not inbreeding?

Well surely mitosis is the ultimate as far as inbreeding goes?