The good life...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    > Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Make that a Bolivar Belicoso Fino and I'll join you.

    Gary in VA

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Did you get another Marzocchi?!

    Mike

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > Did you get another Marzocchi?!
    >
    > Mike

    Yes, you figured it out, smart guy!

    - CA-G Jr T....I love theeeee!

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Sounds like somebody got a new Marzocchi... Z1 Dropoff? Shiver DC? Supermonster?

    Jon Bond

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    > > >
    > > > - CA-G
    > > >
    > > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > > >

    > > Did you get another Marzocchi?!
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > Yes, you figured it out, smart guy!
    >
    > - CA-G Jr T....I love theeeee!
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Excellent! What bike is it going on?

    Mike

  7. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    Maciera...

    > > > Did you get another Marzocchi?!
    > > >
    > > > Mike

    D'oh, you beat me to it!

    > > Yes, you figured it out, smart guy!
    > >
    > > - CA-G Jr T....I love theeeee!
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > Excellent! What bike is it going on?
    >
    > Mike

    My guess? The fixed gear.

    Jon Bond

  8. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...

    Make that an Opus X and a cold, bottled Coke and I'm there.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 7/10/2003

  9. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > Did you get another Marzocchi?!
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Yes, you figured it out, smart guy!
    > >
    > > - CA-G Jr T....I love theeeee!
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > Excellent! What bike is it going on?
    >
    > Mike

    My $'s on the Bullit....ramping up for Mt Snow.
    --
    Slacker

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    Maciera...

    > > > Did you get another Marzocchi?!
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Yes, you figured it out, smart guy!
    > >
    > > - CA-G Jr T....I love theeeee!
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > Excellent! What bike is it going on?
    >
    > Mike

    The fully rigid fixie SS?

    Shaun aRe - heheheh.......

  11. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sounds like somebody got a new Marzocchi... Z1 Dropoff? Shiver DC? Supermonster?

    Jr. T.

    A Supermonster would probably weigh more than me...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  12. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  13. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  14. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Make that an Opus X and a cold, bottled Coke and I'm there.

    Got a couple of those in the humidor. OpusX, that is.

    Gary in VA

  15. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    >
    > Make that an Opus X and a cold, bottled Coke and I'm there.

    No tobacco for me. Makes me puke pretty consistently (like when I smoked a Cuban in Mexico because I
    could - wasn't really worth it for me). I'll just take the fine booze and maybe a little puff of
    another kind for my "Good Life".

    I have a couple of '96 Opus One's in the cellar that would do nicely...

    Matt (or just hangin' with my boy generally does it for me these days)

  16. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  18. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Gary in VA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > Make that an Opus X and a cold, bottled Coke and I'm there.
    |
    | Got a couple of those in the humidor. OpusX, that is.
    |
    | Gary in VA

    I'm down to a few Romeo y Juliata Reserva Reals that I got when the "Cigar Dave Show" was at the
    Charlotte Morton's. Think I'll go outside and have one right now :)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 7/10/2003

  19. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | > | Yep, nothing beats a nice, fat Montecristo and a snifter of Maciera...
    | >
    | > Make that an Opus X and a cold, bottled Coke and I'm there.
    | >

    | No tobacco for me. Makes me puke pretty consistently (like when I smoked a Cuban in Mexico because
    | I could - wasn't really worth it for me). I'll
    just
    | take the fine booze and maybe a little puff of another kind for my "Good Life".

    I'm enjoying a nice head-rush right now from a Romeo y Julieta and that's about as far as I'll go. I
    rarely drink, but to each his own with the "Vices" :)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 7/10/2003

  20. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Funny you should mention that. Just bought a Klein Q-carbon Team today!
    >
    > Now the question is, what the hell do I *DO* with it?!?
    >
    > Pretty but strange,
    >
    > (the bike, I mean)
    >
    > Bill

    WHAT????