THE GREATEST NEWS EVER !

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 6, 2005.

  1. Charlie Self

    Charlie Self Guest

    off topic, cross posted

  2. "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > From: "Charlie Self" <[email protected]>
    >
    >| off topic, cross posted
    >
    > Really ? Do 'ya think.
    >
    > What about the /*_other_*/ 10,000+ spam posts Ronald L. Grossi is
    > responsible for ?

    I might have had answers but apparently the original post is filtered by
    both my newsservice and groups.google.

    But a quick search showed that he has had accounts canceled in the past.
    Sending a "raw source" copy of the post to his ISP and his news service
    usually takes care of it for awhile

    Gandalf Parker

  3. Gandalf Parker wrote:
    > "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    >>From: "Charlie Self" <[email protected]>
    >>
    >>| off topic, cross posted
    >>
    >>Really ? Do 'ya think.
    >>
    >>What about the /*_other_*/ 10,000+ spam posts Ronald L. Grossi is
    >>responsible for ?

    > I might have had answers but apparently the original post is filtered by
    > both my newsservice and groups.google.
    >
    > But a quick search showed that he has had accounts canceled in the past.
    > Sending a "raw source" copy of the post to his ISP and his news service
    > usually takes care of it for awhile
    >
    > Gandalf Parker

    Ronnie is posting from AOL by the looks of his headers, so if
    everybody here sent a notice to AOL advising them that their wonderful
    client Ronnie is posting trash/spam/you-name-it, they will get tired of
    reading our email that they will no longer want Ronnie as one of their
    own. Gee, that sure is a long sentence.

    Jenn

  4. From: <[email protected]>

    | Ronnie is posting from AOL by the looks of his headers, so if
    | everybody here sent a notice to AOL advising them that their wonderful
    | client Ronnie is posting trash/spam/you-name-it, they will get tired of
    | reading our email that they will no longer want Ronnie as one of their
    | own. Gee, that sure is a long sentence.
    |
    | Jenn

    And I'm trying to get AOL to do something about it. I am in communication with Charles
    Miller at AOL HQ in Virginia but it is like pulling f**king teeth !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  5. Charlie Self

    Charlie Self Guest

    Dave Lipman sneers:
    >>From: "Charlie Self" <[email protected]>

    | off topic, cross posted

    Really ? Do 'ya think.

    What about the /*_other_*/ 10,000+ spam posts Ronald L. Grossi is
    responsible for ? <<

    Send me in coach, I don't smoke. Sorry about hitting "Reply" instead of
    "Report Abuse." I went back and reported it, for about the 50th time. I
    don't know about the other 9,951.

  6. SteveM

    SteveM Guest

    I just forwarded the posts with headers to [email protected]. Not sure what
    good it will do but it is worth a shot.

    SteveM

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: <[email protected]>
    >

    > | Ronnie is posting from AOL by the looks of his headers, so if
    > | everybody here sent a notice to AOL advising them that their

    wonderful
    > | client Ronnie is posting trash/spam/you-name-it, they will get

    tired of
    > | reading our email that they will no longer want Ronnie as one of

    their
    > | own. Gee, that sure is a long sentence.
    > |
    > | Jenn
    >
    > And I'm trying to get AOL to do something about it. I am in

    communication with Charles
    > Miller at AOL HQ in Virginia but it is like pulling f**king teeth !
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  7. SteveM

    SteveM Guest

    my apologies for cross posting, I forgot to remove the extra NG's

    SteveM

  8. From: "SteveM" <[email protected]>

    | I just forwarded the posts with headers to [email protected]. Not sure what
    | good it will do but it is worth a shot.
    |
    | SteveM

    Actually...

    Google -- [email protected], [email protected]
    for allowing Grossi to repeatedly create new accounts after each account has been cancled

    The various AOL addresses -- [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected],
    [email protected]
    because "AOL management" is monitoring them

    Blogger Support -- [email protected]
    for allowing Grossi to to repeatedly create new web blogs after each web blog has been
    shutdown

    So send Full Header email messages to all of the above email addresses whenever you see a
    new Ronald L. Grossi spam post.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  9. "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > So send Full Header email messages to all of the above email
    > addresses whenever you see a new Ronald L. Grossi spam post.

    IF you are REAL determined then visit the site first and look for ToS
    (Terms of Service) and AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). There is usually
    something there about posting outside of the newsgroups charter (ask and I
    can tell you how to get the charter) or something about disrupting
    newsgroups.

    I dont tend to send complaints. I send sysadmin to sysadmin FYI information
    "about your user" so they can decide what to do. That tends to route such
    things to the right people.

    A note to everyone: You MUST learn how to turn on full header view before
    forwarding it. Instead of just 3 or 4 headers showing "from" and "to" it
    needs to show the dozen or more headers on routing which your program
    thinks is nice to not bother showing you.

    Gandalf Parker

  10. "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > (",) :: *post 1018* - DO YOU WANT TO KNOW FOR SURE YOU ARE GOING TO
    > HEAVEN?

    Ahh a martyr. Those are the roughest. Well all we can do is keep on him.

    Gandalf Parker
    --
    the Internet is a wonderful place to meet people and gain friends.
    No fetish, fanaticism, or paranoia any longer need suffer alone.

  11. From: "Gandalf Parker" <[email protected]>

    Ha, ha, ha -- http://www.print-it.blogspot.com was shutdown this evening !