The Greatest Thing

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 13 Apr 2003 20:52:30 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> |The greatest thing about today was that we had this place all to
ourselves.

> |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/041303012.jpg
> |
> |No barneys, no tourons, no farsiders, no weekend warriors, nobody except
us.

> No Grand Valley gang signs being thrown either.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/fftf_scary.jpg
>
> Can you translate for me?

I think it's a sign for those notorius Peaches. Rough bunch. You're lucky you got the photo and
escaped with your life!

Matt

P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 13 Apr 2003 20:52:30 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> |The greatest thing about today was that we had this place all to ourselves.
> |
> |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/041303012.jpg
> |
> |No barneys, no tourons, no farsiders, no weekend warriors, nobody except us.
>
> No Grand Valley gang signs being thrown either.
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/fftf_scary.jpg
>
> Can you translate for me?

That's easy, "stay on the f*&%$n trail." Chet sure is a freak. Was The Mutant with him? Also my
broken thumb brother was supposed to be there, did you cross paths with that freak as well?

JD

[email protected] (TJ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > The greatest thing about today was that we had this place all to ourselves.
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/041303012.jpg
> >
> > No barneys, no tourons, no farsiders, no weekend warriors, nobody except us.
> >
> > JD
>
> Must have been nice. I have been seeing an increase in trafic on this side of the valley.

I bet it's mostly locals escaping the horde. We'll have to trip over there sometime, though you'll
want to leave your pig bike at home for this one.

JD

P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 14 Apr 2003 07:32:17 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
> >>
> >> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/fftf_scary.jpg
> >>
> >> Can you translate for me?
> >
> >That's easy, "stay on the f*&%$n trail." Chet sure is a freak. Was The Mutant with him? Also my
> >broken thumb brother was supposed to be there, did you cross paths with that freak as well?
>
> Jason was there as well but know sign of Tim.

He was supposed to be in the beginner DS event. I was hoping you would be able to get crash footage.
I've only crossed paths twice with The Mutant since he got back, but he was somewhere getting
stronger with his steel fabrication the last month or so. I hope the Banana Bike makes the Crit this
year because I'm damn tired of that friggin' Mary Poppins bike.

JD