The Greatest Vitamin in The World

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Theclearanceguy, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com

    or for anyone that is interested in business:

    RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off

    It's this simple:

    Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you get
    just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the money we
    pay you is just crazy!

    Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
    of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this opportunity, that you are
    serious about taking control of your financial future, sign up today. It will be the best investment
    you’ve ever made. At the click of a button, you will be well on your way to securing that extra
    monthly income you deserve.

    My recommendations to start this business are based on years of experience with Internet marketing.
    I've tried almost everything out there i.e., MLM, spamming, affiliate programs, pyramid programs,
    SMC, drop shipping, buy homes no money down, auto auctions, foreclosures, FFA'S, Opt in Lists,
    etc.Yes, they all failed miserably. Some of my closest friends said that I was crazy for doing this
    business and they dont believe me about the money I'm generating online and off, but I said they
    where crazy for not doing what I was. The funny part is all my friends and family are Independent
    Advertiser just like me now and they're not laughing at me anymore they're laughing with me because
    this is so easy.

    Good Luck ! Craig Wurtenberg Vitamins911.com

    Tags:

  2. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (TheClearanceGuy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com
    >
    > or for anyone that is interested in business:
    >
    > RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off
    >
    > It's this simple:
    >
    > Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you
    > get just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the
    > money we pay you is just crazy!
    >
    > Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
    > of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this opportunity, that you are
    > serious about taking control of your financial future, sign up today. It will be the best
    > investment you’ve ever made. At the click of a button, you will be well on your way to securing
    > that extra monthly income you deserve.
    >
    > My recommendations to start this business are based on years of experience with Internet
    > marketing. I've tried almost everything out there i.e., MLM, spamming, affiliate programs, pyramid
    > programs, SMC, drop shipping, buy homes no money down, auto auctions, foreclosures, FFA'S, Opt in
    > Lists, etc.Yes, they all failed miserably. Some of my closest friends said that I was crazy for
    > doing this business and they dont believe me about the money I'm generating online and off, but I
    > said they where crazy for not doing what I was. The funny part is all my friends and family are
    > Independent Advertiser just like me now and they're not laughing at me anymore they're laughing
    > with me because this is so easy.
    >

    > Good Luck ! Craig Wurtenberg Vitamins911.com

    Is this one of those altruistic alt. treatment promoters we hear so much about? I sure hope
    not ;)....

    Michele I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.

  3. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

    [email protected] (TheClearanceGuy) wrote in message
    news:[email protected]:

    > Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com
    >
    > or for anyone that is interested in business:
    >
    > RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off
    >
    > It's this simple:
    >
    > Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you
    > get just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the
    > money we pay you is just crazy!
    >
    > Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
    > of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this oppSLAP!

    I find that you're a damn spammer.