The Greatest Vitamin in The World

Theclearanceguy

Guest
Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com

or for anyone that is interested in business:

RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off

It's this simple:

Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you get
just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the money we
pay you is just crazy!

Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this opportunity, that you are
serious about taking control of your financial future, sign up today. It will be the best investment
you’ve ever made. At the click of a button, you will be well on your way to securing that extra
monthly income you deserve.

My recommendations to start this business are based on years of experience with Internet marketing.
I've tried almost everything out there i.e., MLM, spamming, affiliate programs, pyramid programs,
SMC, drop shipping, buy homes no money down, auto auctions, foreclosures, FFA'S, Opt in Lists,
etc.Yes, they all failed miserably. Some of my closest friends said that I was crazy for doing this
business and they dont believe me about the money I'm generating online and off, but I said they
where crazy for not doing what I was. The funny part is all my friends and family are Independent
Advertiser just like me now and they're not laughing at me anymore they're laughing with me because
this is so easy.

Good Luck ! Craig Wurtenberg Vitamins911.com

[email protected] (TheClearanceGuy) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com
>
> or for anyone that is interested in business:
>
> RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off
>
> It's this simple:
>
> Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you
> get just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the
> money we pay you is just crazy!
>
> Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
> of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this opportunity, that you are
> serious about taking control of your financial future, sign up today. It will be the best
> investment you’ve ever made. At the click of a button, you will be well on your way to securing
> that extra monthly income you deserve.
>
> My recommendations to start this business are based on years of experience with Internet
> marketing. I've tried almost everything out there i.e., MLM, spamming, affiliate programs, pyramid
> programs, SMC, drop shipping, buy homes no money down, auto auctions, foreclosures, FFA'S, Opt in
> Lists, etc.Yes, they all failed miserably. Some of my closest friends said that I was crazy for
> doing this business and they dont believe me about the money I'm generating online and off, but I
> said they where crazy for not doing what I was. The funny part is all my friends and family are
> Independent Advertiser just like me now and they're not laughing at me anymore they're laughing
> with me because this is so easy.
>

> Good Luck ! Craig Wurtenberg Vitamins911.com

Is this one of those altruistic alt. treatment promoters we hear so much about? I sure hope
not ;)....

Michele I ENJOY being a cranky *****.

[email protected] (TheClearanceGuy) wrote in message
news:[email protected]:

> Go to : http://www.vitamins911.com
>
> or for anyone that is interested in business:
>
> RE: Vitamin Business Opportunity Online and Off
>
> It's this simple:
>
> Imagine getting paid $1000 or up to $200 a month for the rest of your life every single time you
> get just 20 people to try our amazing vitamin! As an Independent Advertiser of our company, the
> money we pay you is just crazy!
>
> Simple! go to http://www.vitamins911.com to read more about the product and to see the full detail
> of this business opportunity. If you find, after reading about this oppSLAP!

I find that you're a damn spammer.