The Guardian in favour of cycling - again

Michael MacClancy wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 02:35:57 +0000, John Blake wrote:
>

>> What is it with drivers of BMWs? To me they are Bloody Minded Wankers

> If there are any BMW drivers on this NG you know what John thinks of
> you, cyclist or not.

John has illustrated the same powers of thinking as those who say "all
cyclists are all red-light jumping, pavement riding psychopaths with no
lights and wear black invisible clothing at night".

- Nigel

--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

Nigel Cliffe wrote:

> ... and wear black invisible clothing at night".

That'll get the raincoat brigade out for an ogle.

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham