the hawks are back

byron27

Guest
great to see the hawks pull their finger out against the shocker
flyingdutch

Now that the shockers have lost two in a row i dont have to put up wit
the continuous barrage of docker propoganda in the media over here i
Perth. Now they are just picking on jeff farmer and blaming him for th
loss...now thats entertainment!

and what does this have to do with bikes??

hippy, the master of the segue, will show us...

-

byron27 wrote:
> great to see the hawks pull their finger out against the shockers
> flyingdutch!
> Now that the shockers have lost two in a row i dont have to put up with
> the continuous barrage of docker propoganda in the media over here in
> Perth. Now they are just picking on jeff farmer and blaming him for the
> loss...now thats entertainment!!
> and what does this have to do with bikes???
> hippy, the master of the segue, will show us....

Fools!!!!!!!!!!!

play dead for the draft picks; sod pride. What did pride ever get anyon
other than biffed up or sore

-

The Hawks only managed something good because they had Box Hill player
playing for them

Me? Follow the VFL? Never! :

-

Etxy wrote:
> The Hawks only managed something good because they had Box Hill
> players playing for them.
>
> Me? Follow the VFL? Never! :p

Mmmm, they may even use the Swannies as the next step up their recovery
ladder, there have been a few teams doing that recently... hippy being
AWOL - has anyone else found that the bike racks at the SCG get completely
chockers about 20 minutes before the bounce for these afternoon games ?
Probably safe to lock up to the fence around there - I reckon areas like
this with very high pedestrian traffic are pretty safe for bikes.

I've once been the first bike to the ground (in the days before I was
married and could watch the reserves) - the traffic police briefing point is
at the bike rack, so I got to ride up, ask about 15 police people to shift
their butts, park my bike and then watch them re-assemble around it. It felt
very secure, although in the back of my mind I was playing out this scene
where they finish their briefing and set off to their posts leaving just the
frame locked to the rack.

Andy

>Originally posted by Andy Simpson Mmmm, they may even use the Swannie
>as the next step up heir recovery ladder, there have been a few team
>doing hat recently... hippy being AWOL - has anyone else found hat th
>bike racks at the SCG get completely chockers abou

Not AWOL, just couldn't find anything worthy of a post..

I did find a cycling team in the UK called the Hetton HAWKS though. :

http://members.lycos.co.uk/hettonhawks

hipp

-