The Health Benefits of Whole-Grains

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr-Natural-Health, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Introducing the first new addition to the Nutrition of a Healthy Diet
    sub-domain in over 4 years.

    This web page consists entirely of the hyperlinks to 18 Full Text
    research studies that are available to all online for FREE, plus one
    editorial.

    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/whole-grains.html
    "The Health Benefits of Whole-Grains

    The following research studies document the many health benefits of
    eating whole-grains. All of the full text of these studies are
    available online for free.

    Sample Topics

    * Risk of heart disease
    * All-cause mortality
    * Risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus
    * Effect on insulin sensitivity
    * Effect on glycemic control
    * Effect on cholesterol
    * Development of obesity

    For a good introduction to whole-grains and coronary heart disease you
    should start with the Editorial."
    --
    John Gohde,
    Achieving good Nutrition is an Art, NOT a Science!

    The nutrition of eating a healthy diet is a biological factor of the
    mind-body connection. Now, weighing in at 18 web pages, the
    Nutrition of a Healthy Diet is now with more documentation and
    sharper terminology than ever before.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/

    Tags:

  2. Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > Introducing the first new addition to the Nutrition of a Healthy Diet
    > sub-domain in over 4 years.

    This web page has been completely re-written.

    The hyperlinks are the same, however.

    The secrets of eating whole-grains have been revealed. And, the
    research studies are now explicitly organized.

    The concept of eating whole-grains has NEVER been better explained.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/whole-grains.html
    --
    John Gohde,
    Achieving good Nutrition is an Art, NOT a Science!

    The nutrition of eating a healthy diet is a biological factor of the
    mind-body connection. Now, weighing in at 18 web pages, the
    Nutrition of a Healthy Diet is with more documentation and
    sharper terminology than ever before.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/

  3. TC

    TC Guest

    File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    TC

  4. TC wrote:
    > File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    TC 'The Complainer' complains because in life those who cannot do
    anything complain. :(

    As for myself, I created a special web page on the science standing
    behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains.

    > Introducing the first new addition to the Nutrition of a Healthy Diet
    > sub-domain in over 4 years.

    This web page has been completely re-written.

    The hyperlinks are the same, however.

    The secrets of eating whole-grains have been revealed. And, the
    research studies are now explicitly organized.

    I still will be revising this page. I am seriously thinking about
    actually identifying the hardcore groups that are against whole-grains.
    Newsgroups can contribute to the progress of science afterall. :)

    The concept of eating whole-grains has NEVER been better explained.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/whole-grains.html
    --
    John Gohde,
    Achieving good Nutrition is an Art, NOT a Science!

    The nutrition of eating a healthy diet is a biological factor of the
    mind-body connection. Now, weighing in at 18 web pages, the
    Nutrition of a Healthy Diet is with more documentation and
    sharper terminology than ever before.
    http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/

  5. TC

    TC Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > TC wrote:
    > > File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    > TC 'The Complainer' complains because in life those who cannot do
    > anything complain. :(
    >
    > As for myself, I created a special web page on the science standing
    > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains.

    Then you are a fool. But we all knew that.

    TC

  6. JohnDoe

    JohnDoe Guest

    Mr-Natural-Health wrote:

    > TC wrote:
    >
    >>File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    > TC 'The Complainer' complains because in life those who cannot do
    > anything complain. :(
    >
    > As for myself, I created a special web page on the science standing
    > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains.
    >

    >>Introducing the first new addition to the Nutrition of a Healthy Diet
    >>sub-domain in over 4 years.

    > This web page has been completely re-written.

    So yo admit that before you were spouting nonsense.

    > The hyperlinks are the same, however.
    >
    > The secrets of eating whole-grains have been revealed.

    Hellelujah!

  7. JohnDoe wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    >
    > > TC wrote:
    > >
    > >>File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    > > TC 'The Complainer' complains because in life those who cannot do
    > > anything complain. :(
    > >
    > > As for myself, I created a special web page on the science standing
    > > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains.
    > >

    > >>Introducing the first new addition to the Nutrition of a Healthy Diet
    > >>sub-domain in over 4 years.

    > > This web page has been completely re-written.

    > So yo admit that before you were spouting nonsense.

    Hell No!

    The web page was empty.

    Now it is full.

    Boy are you stupid.

  8. TC wrote:
    > Mr-Natural-Health wrote:
    > > TC wrote:
    > > > File this under "who gives a rats ass".

    > > TC 'The Complainer' complains because in life those who cannot do
    > > anything complain. :(
    > >
    > > As for myself, I created a special web page on the science standing
    > > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains.

    > Then you are a fool. But we all knew that.
    >
    > TC

    Introducing TC, one of the most laughable Kooks residing on smn. :(

    He stands for being a chronic complainer. He complains about everybody
    and everything.

    That is because in real life he cannot do a damn thing other than
    complain. He spends all day complaining on these ngs. TC acts like
    one of those mentally ill persons who live on Usenet. :(

    He probably spends the rest of the day on street with a sign that
    reads: "I work for food."

    He doesn't even have a web site, becuase TC stands for absolutely
    NOTHING.