The Heimlich Maneuver

Dr. Russco

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3E68C.E9090C00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all !

Could someone please explain me, or tell me the book or the link where i can find some fact about
The Heimlich Maneuver.It is very = important to me and I would apreciate it !

Tnx in advance

RussCo

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C3E68C.E9090C00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-2"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello all !</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Could someone please <EM><FONT=20 color=3D#ff0000><STRONG>explain
me</STRONG></FONT></EM>, or tell me = <FONT=20 color=3D#800000><STRONG><EM>the
book</EM></STRONG></FONT> or <FONT=20 color=3D#800000><STRONG><EM>the
link</EM></STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>where i can find some fact about The = Heimlich=20 Maneuver.It is
very important to me</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and I would apreciate it !</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tnx in advance</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>RussCo</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

Dr. RussCo wrote:
> Hello all !
>
> Could someone please /*explain me*/, or tell me */the book/* or */the link/* where i can find some
> fact about The Heimlich Maneuver.It is very important to me and I would apreciate it !
>
> Tnx in advance
>
> RussCo

Hope I'm not too late!

See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):

Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50

Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.

http://www.heimlichinstitute.org/

http://www.heimlichinstitute.org/howtodo.html

Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hope I'm not too late!
>
>See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
>
>Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
>
>Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.

I hope you meant that as humor because if you didn't, then you need to work on your satire
recognition skills. Heimlich getting royalties was a satire piece that appeared in "The Onion" a
while back.

"Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hope I'm not too late!
> >
> >See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
> >
> >Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
> >
> >Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.
>
> I hope you meant that as humor

I'm taking it seriously. Perhaps you've been here too long... le m

Carey Gregory wrote:
> Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Hope I'm not too late!
>>
>>See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
>>
>>Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
>>
>>Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.
>

> I hope you meant that as humor because if you didn't, then you need to work on your satire
> recognition skills. Heimlich getting royalties was a satire piece that appeared in "The Onion" a
> while back.

I actually wrote a piece for Steven Wright in the late 80's or so but he never used it. (-;

Carey Gregory wrote:

> Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Hope I'm not too late!
>>
>>See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
>>
>>Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
>>
>>Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.
>

> I hope you meant that as humor because if you didn't, then you need to work on your satire
> recognition skills. Heimlich getting royalties was a satire piece that appeared in "The Onion" a
> while back.

Scratch that last post. Someone else didn't use it but Steven did a longer piece on going to a
public library to check out a book on the procedure, and it took him forever. His (not my) punch
line was.."By the time I got back to my car my sister was really blue....." In the world of comedy
there's hardly a joke that isn't new in one way or another.

Happy Dog wrote:
> "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Hope I'm not too late!
>>>
>>>See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
>>>
>>>Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
>>>
>>>Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.
>>
>>I hope you meant that as humor
>

> I'm taking it seriously. Perhaps you've been here too long... le m

What a coincidence! The poster "Happy Dog" is a well known Canadian lesbian comedienne. She's
obviously here researching material for her new standup show "We Will All Get Sick & Die". While
I've never written any material for her, she and I did write all of the plays attributed to
Shakespeare. On her own she wrote all the sonnets.

Carey Gregory wrote:
> Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Hope I'm not too late!
>>
>>See the links below. Heimlich also receives a royalty from each maneuver performed (all USD):
>>
>>Test Maneuver $1.00 Successfully Maneuver $5.00 Unsuccessfully Maneuver $0.50
>>
>>Per incident. Repeated maneuvers for each incident are included.
>

> I hope you meant that as humor because if you didn't, then you need to work on your satire
> recognition skills. Heimlich getting royalties was a satire piece that appeared in "The Onion" a
> while back.

Forgive me if I've missed something, but either you meant that I need to improve my memory and
knowledge of some obsure thing called "The Onion", or YOU need to improve your skill at recognizing
humour/satire.

My response was prompted by the original posters last comment of "please hurry", which reminded me
of the Steven Wright bit about going to the NY Public Library and spending hours getting a photocopy
of a reference book with the maneuver in it. The punch line was "By the time I got back to my car,
my sister was really blue." Circa late 80's I think.

Tom Burns <[email protected]> wrote:

>Forgive me if I've missed something,

Don't see how that's possible. You've replied three times to my one post, so I should hope you've
covered everything by now.