The hills of Flanders

Trent Gregory H

Guest
Folks,

Greetings and salutations. I have a question for those of you who've toured or biked around Belgium:
My wife and I are planning on spending a few weeks this summer cycling in the Benelux, and I'd kinda
like to take in some of the famous climbs from the Flemish classics, such as the Koppenburg from the
Tour of Flanders. Is there a directory that lists where those are? Any other recommendations on
routes would be helpful. (We're definitely going to see Brugge, Gent, and Antwerp.)

Thanks, Trent

trent gregory hill <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> Greetings and salutations. I have a question for those of you who've toured or biked around
> Belgium: My wife and I are planning on spending a few weeks this summer cycling in the Benelux,
> and I'd kinda like to take in some of the famous climbs from the Flemish classics, such as the
> Koppenburg from the Tour of Flanders. Is there a directory that lists where those are? Any other
> recommendations on routes would be helpful. (We're definitely going to see Brugge, Gent, and
> Antwerp.)
>
> Thanks, Trent

Try cyclingnews.com

They have a map of each of the recently held classics. Not exactly the most detailed but they will
indicate where they are.

Hope this helps.

Andy