The honeymoon trip

Cipher

Sep 7, 2002
After returning from his honeymoon in Florida with his new bride,
Virginia, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Cleveland to say hello to his friends Giovanni said, "Hey Luigi, how wasa da treepa?" Luigi said, "Everytinga wasa perfecto except for da traina ride down." "Whata you mean, Luigi?" asked Giovanni.
"Well, we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia, she pack a biga basket a food. She broughta vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were looking a forward to da trip. Everytinga wasa Okey Dokey until we getta hungry and open upa da luncha basket. The conductore come a by, waga hisa finger at us anda say, 'no eat in disa car. Musta use a dining car.' " "So, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to dining car, eat a biga luncha and start to open a bottle of nice a vino! Conductore walka by again, waga hisa finger and say, 'No drinka in disa car. Musta use a club a car.' "So, we go to club car." "While drinkina vino, I start to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore, he waga his finger again and say, 'No smokina disa car. Musta go to smokina car.' "We go to smokina car and I smoke a my biga cigar." "Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to sleeper car anda go to bed. We just about to go boomada boomada and the conductore, he walka through da hall shouting at da top of hisa voice, 'Nofolka Virginia! Nofolka Virginia!' " "Next time, I'ma gonna take a da bus!! :D

Lol. Line 5 that's "fooda". Oh God this is funny. What do you meana?

Ho Ho Ho :D. Can't stop myself from laughing :p. What was that? Post more like this. It really makes my mood whenever I am upset. ;)

That was great. :D I always enjoy a good laugh when I can get it. Keep them coming so I can spit more coffee at my monitor. Darn thing needs a bath anyway. ;)