The Hoodia Scam

gweebles wrote:
> Actually I have been here since 2001, research, stupid. You brag about
> researching, look up my name and you'll see I was a daily poster here
> until people like you kept dragging mundane things on and on and on and
> on and on. You must really have some emotional issues to keep this up.

No, I just have little patience for ignoramuses that attack other
posters like Greg when they don't even know basic facts and then don't
have the decency to appologize or admit they were wrong.

> I don't post much here anymore because there are so few left and there
> are only like 10 posts a day when there were hundreds then.

And I'm sure no one will either remember your posts or miss them.

It gets
> boring. So unless you have something else to spaz out about I will now
> killfile you so I don't have to listen to you anymore. As to the rest
> stuck with readint this, I apologize for making this thread look
> interesting when it isn't.

Yeah, it does get boring when your exposed as a fool. Bye bye!

Psychological issues making you need to have the last word? I am not
exposed as a fool. If you look up phytopharm in any search engine,
which most people would do in this case, it brings you to all kinds of
product listings. I went to the phytopharm website directly and it is
vague as to what they do aside from research. So I did my homework,
unlike you who seems to have to find someone to fight with. Why
exactly do you have to defend Guy? Psychological issues there? I
think so. As to nobody missing my posts, few oldies post here anymore
so it doesn't matter to me if I am missed or not, the usenet is not my
life, unlike you.

I remember you. Good to see you posting again. :)

--
Cheri

gweebles wrote in message
<[email protected]>...
>Psychological issues making you need to have the last word? I am not
>exposed as a fool. If you look up phytopharm in any search engine,
>which most people would do in this case, it brings you to all kinds of
>product listings. I went to the phytopharm website directly and it is
>vague as to what they do aside from research. So I did my homework,
>unlike you who seems to have to find someone to fight with. Why
>exactly do you have to defend Guy? Psychological issues there? I
>think so. As to nobody missing my posts, few oldies post here anymore
>so it doesn't matter to me if I am missed or not, the usenet is not my
>life, unlike you.

Hi, Cheri! Yup, it's been awhile. I still LC, but am awaiting a full
knee replacement in a few months. I was doing good until I rammed into
a wild boar and totalled the car and my leg. I don't see many oldbies
here. I email Dr. Bill directly now rather than try to hunt him down
in newsgroups. It's good to hear from you!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your leg, and I hope the replacement goes
well. That must have been a nasty wreck. Some of the oldbies do post
occasionally, but not like they used to. I'm hoping it's because most of
them have succeeded and have moved on to other areas, and not just
because they got tired of us. ;-)

--
Cheri

gweebles wrote in message
<[email protected]>...
>Hi, Cheri! Yup, it's been awhile. I still LC, but am awaiting a full
>knee replacement in a few months. I was doing good until I rammed into
>a wild boar and totalled the car and my leg. I don't see many oldbies
>here. I email Dr. Bill directly now rather than try to hunt him down
>in newsgroups. It's good to hear from you!

I don't know if Grizzly Jake ever got back on the wagon, Dr Bill is
hanging in there Gaines Not was doing well last time I saw him online.
I see Saffire and RZ still here too. HI GUYS!!. K in Kali sometimes
lurks in other places. I do hope the best for the "old crowd" and like
me they just got busy and drifted. Well, now that I see a familiar
"face" I'll drop by occasionally!!! My knee doesn't hurt much, just
sounds weird when I move it, the doc said if I hadn't braced my feet,
it wouldn't have shattered. My bad, but oh well. I was more upset
about the car than my leg at the time, I had just bought it! I do
Oxycise right now because it is non impact and the doc says within a
few days of the replacement, I will be walking whether I want to or
not. Boooyyy does that not sound fun! :)

gweebles wrote:
> Psychological issues making you need to have the last word? I am not
> exposed as a fool.

Well now you've proven that you don't know how to use the killfile,
because if you did and used it as you claimed, you wouldn't be seeing
my posts anymore.

If you look up phytopharm in any search engine,
> which most people would do in this case, it brings you to all kinds of
> product listings. I went to the phytopharm website directly and it is
> vague as to what they do aside from research.

Did the Phytopharm website look like they were taking internet orders
or selling anything to the public? Are you really that stupid that
you can't tell?

So I did my homework,
> unlike you who seems to have to find someone to fight with. Why
> exactly do you have to defend Guy? Psychological issues there? I
> think so.

I just don;t like fools like you that go off attacking someone for no
reason, without any of the facts, which is what you did to Guy. And
then when I simply pointed out that your claim that Phytopharm and Guy
were out scamming people was without merit, you accused me of knowing
too much about Phytopharm and suggesting I was in on it too. If you
can read and have been here as long as you claim, then you should damn
well know that I haven't been spamming or promoting anything.

As to nobody missing my posts, few oldies post here anymore
> so it doesn't matter to me if I am missed or not, the usenet is not my
> life, unlike you.

Bye bye fool

And sadly enough you just proved my point about you being obsessed with
the last word.